Reviews for Oh No You Didn't
Lillita chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
OMG! I can't wait to read the sequal. I wonder what they are going to do to the kids? Ah! the suspense! I guess I had better go read it! good job

Lillita chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
yea for vacation!

Lillita chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
aww. the last paragraph is so cute, but the last line is way too funny! I wonder what they're going to do now?

Lillita chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
hehe! all of them in one bed? what a crowed, but it probably looked adorable. I can almost immagin all of the guys going crazy. it's kinda funny that they're all working in a group, it's like they put aside all there differances and work together. this chapter was great!

Lillita chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
OMG! that is really funny. That does seem like something that those 2 would do. Oh, I just thought of something, all of them in a cabin? this should be good. I can't wait for the latter to find them though. that should be... interesting

Lillita chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
hahaha! that is really funny. A very nice group effort. I can't wait to see what happens to bakura and mallik!

therichnobody chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Oh, how can I describe this story...

Funny at the start, turns into a feel-good story.

Makes you feel all warm inside. I like it!
Rachel Elric chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
This was a random a random thing. I hope you make a sequal with the grown-ups paying the little ones back. That would be hilarious. Well, that's just an idea. This random story was really funny.
TK Kaiba chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Okay, first, this was funny.

Second: There are different variations to the spelling of Motou. You can look on absolute anime. As long as you get the point, and she's not spelling it "Motoroil" I don't see why there's a discussion at all.

They are a few Grammatial errors, but with word, and the whole typing thing; that can be easily forgiven. However, just to emphasis; I will point out one more time that Motou is not one of your errors. :D

Have a good day, and keep making stories funny. -thumbs up-

-TK Kaiba
Gone Away 2345 chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
I hate the computer, It's not Moto. It's actually Motou. When you've done the research, then prove me wrong and I'll take back my comments.

Thanks.
therichnobody chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Too funny about the toilet seat! Hilarious! (puts in favs)
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
Cute story. I would love to see the pranks they played on the young ones.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Cool, a vacation in Hawaii sounds like they will all have fun and they will be rewarded for all their hard work. Good chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
Good chapter. It was really quite funny that they hid and scared them. They also reassured them that they loved them.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Poor guys, now they are so scared about them being gone they will forgive them. Very cute.