Reviews for Who Am I?
will you be adding more? it seems unfinished

I LOVED the entire plot, i hope you plan on adding more
magnifly chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Ah as if it ended like that. Lovely AU, wish it had've continued on longer.
Sageg chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
This is so good. So real. I hope you are still around and will finish it.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ, do not give up PLZ
jaybeans chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
wow i actually found a veronica/logan story i havent read..i dunno how i missed it..but i loved it..wish you continued it:)
nikatsu chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Too bad this hasn't been updated in years! :(
azerjaban chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Really like this slow transition from Veronica 1.0 to 2.0. I like your Logan too, bitter sarcastic but not angsty. You gave lily some depth this chapter but on the whole I am very disappointed in her and Duncan.

Hope you update.

Thanks for the read
debbieja chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Seems like Veronica is getting more people in her circle, with Mac coming over for games and Weevil defending her from Duncan. I wonder when/if anything will come of them admitting they had a crush on each other long ago.
Boolochka06 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Whoosh there was more. Such a good story. Very interesting take on the events. I like it!
AequusTempestas chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
love it please update! this is now one of my favourite VM stories :D :D
rezmutt chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Oh man this is so interesting. I think that the characters r spot on and that Veronica is growing a backbone, slowly and surely. And I'm so sad! I want more, like a whole 3 seasons worth :)
thrnbrooke chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Please tell me you plan to continue!
Macala A chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Hello,

I love this story. It is awesome how you write Logan and Veronica interactions. I hope you decide to update this story again one day soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
HoneyBee1 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I sure hope you will continue this, because this is pretty tense and amazing. The next chapter should be mind blowing... I love the whole thing - the high school drama! LoVe relationship that is blooming slowly but sure, Casey's crush towards Veronica, Mac and Weevil's friendship with LoVe, and Lilly's dominance with everyone, not to mention Duncan's mystery. Please please I'm begging you will continue this.
duckquack chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
This is a really great story and I can't wait to read more. Let me know if you want ideas or any help!