Reviews for A Little Less Than Forgotten
YaoiXLoverX666 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I've been reading this fanfic since the very first update and wanted to read it again recently but found this page. :( I hope you finish going over it soon, and thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
FML! This story sounded soooooooooo good as wellllll :(((((( But I guess it is better to correct any mistakes and improve the storyline, I am really looking forward to reading the new version even though I didn't get to read the first one but you know what I mean :p Good luck in your writing!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
FML again! That last comment was me by the way but I wasn't logged in so it didn't say it was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(((((((((((((( I'M SOOOOOOOOOO STUUUUPPPPIIID :(((((((((((
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
it's shit
HazeofLies chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
it's a beautiful story, i'm halfway through, and i dont know whether to smile or cry. you must have been through so much to write something likes this. bless you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Bitch give it back
Hikarukaru chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I read your story, and god, I loved it sooo much! Although sasuke amd naruto both went through a horrible past, it was touching to see them truly trying to love each other.
Also, their marriage at the last time was very touching.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. I hope to meet you again soon!:)
narukyuubi-kun chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I am lucky I finished reading it before you took it down but I am sad that you did because it is one of the best naruto stories that I have ever read! May it rest in peace!
FlairForTheVeil chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
What a lovely and touching story.
A reminiscence to my own struggle with Bipolar 2, self mutilation, alcohol addiction, ADD, sleep terrors and phobias with a bit of anger managament here and there.
Naruto and Sasuke came a long way such as I, which makes the story as touching as it is.
Funny to know they majored in psychology like me, I plan on becoming a clinical psychologist.
The best of luck from a dedicated fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Mannnnn and this was my favorite story too :'(
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I got to were naruto was in the hospital after passing out but all is good and I wish you luck :-)
And I have to say among most of the fanfictions I have read this one is the most
yaknow its hard to find just one word to describe this fanfiction
but its in my top 3 fanfics :-)
and after I find it I'll read it like the end of the world was tomorrow :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
THANK GOD! i absolutely adored this fanfic after i finished it and i was baffled when i saw it wasnt here anymore...Guess its what i get for not reading everything :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Congratulations and good luck!
Whack the Cat chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hi, I have only just found your fanfiction tonight...I was up to sasuke cutting up naruto's sheets as revenge and I have to say the story so far is amazing! i have downloaded your PDF and plan to finish it all tonight it's so addictive...even if it is 1:30 in the morning ) Good luck with your self-plublishing and look forward to any releases you make in the future!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
:DDDD YAYYY happy endings :)
haha