Reviews for A Little Less Than Forgotten
Link to the PDF download
mediafire file/7w07yozr7lqkwtx/A_Little_Less_Than_Forgotten_by_myfailsafe_
Here's a link to a PDF download of the fic
mediafire file/7w07yozr7lqkwtx/A_Little_Less_Than_Forgotten_by_myfailsafe_
Link to file chapter 1 . 9/20
.ee/l/ A-Little-Less-Than-Forgotten-by-myfailsafe-pdf/ b0kbpe4g
492 pages
Guys: write "A little less than forgotten download" into google, there will be link on site (for me it was direct link to some supernatural "Bounded") and at the bottom of the page, in similar links,it showed me a link to file on mediafire, it has 492 pages, if I remember correctly.
Atimatai chapter 1 . 3/14
I can't access the PDF :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Hi, I really wanted to read this fanfic...
And the link isn't working. Anyway all the best for self publishing
silversoul-snow chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
i would love to read this fan fiction, however it seems like the link isn't working for me? T_T
AngeDREAMS chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I am so disappointed that I didn't get to read it... Is there any way I can read it? Anyway, all the best for your self-publishing!
thefujoshifreak chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I read the pdf version and I love it! One roller coaster after another, and it's good to see how you didn't downplay ana, mia and SH :') All the best with publishing!
YaoiXLoverX666 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I've been reading this fanfic since the very first update and wanted to read it again recently but found this page. :( I hope you finish going over it soon, and thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
FML! This story sounded soooooooooo good as wellllll :(((((( But I guess it is better to correct any mistakes and improve the storyline, I am really looking forward to reading the new version even though I didn't get to read the first one but you know what I mean :p Good luck in your writing!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
FML again! That last comment was me by the way but I wasn't logged in so it didn't say it was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(((((((((((((( I'M SOOOOOOOOOO STUUUUPPPPIIID :(((((((((((
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
it's shit
HazeofLies chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
it's a beautiful story, i'm halfway through, and i dont know whether to smile or cry. you must have been through so much to write something likes this. bless you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013