Reviews for Gravity
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I love it when you write Sam and Danny as a pairing. They're so cute together, and they're what can be described as soulmates, from head to toe.

Sometimes, I guess it takes someone to become half dead and the true hero he was meant to be for him to understand that the girl he needed was within his reach, so close, too close, and that all he needed to do was take her. And I guess a girl just needs to assert herself once in a while, because men are born clueless, no matter how good looking they are. XD

LOVED IT! And I am begging you do to more, yesyes?
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was absolutely adorable! The whole thing flowed so well that it almost did feel like flying to read it and it was just the right level of sweet for their relationship then. Wonderful job, I am amazed.
kilatails chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Damn... i wish i had a bf who would do that to me... life is not fair but i lov this its so kawaii! XD
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Aw! That's so swet.. Probably one of my favorite Valentine's Day fics. D Great job!
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
"It was stunning, I thought; it was beautiful."

The wonderful thing about first-person is that it allows a much greater degree of emotion, almost poetry as the character soliloquises. The wonderful thing about YOU is that you can take the maximum amount of substance from ANY medium, but once unleashed on something like this, we just know you're going to go nuts (in a good way).

And yes, Sam was right; this is beautiful.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
X3 -squeals- That was AWESOME! I LOVED that! It gave me all the V-day mushies I needed. -giggles-
Scarfia chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Simply adorable. A step above most Valentine's Day fics.
Dakyu chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Fantastic job! short, descriptive, but to the point. The mark of a great writer! Kudos!
AkoyaMizuno chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wahh! Wonderful! I love it! sorry, not getting more coherent than that. It's beautiful.

Akoya
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Hmm... Yes... Flying...

Interesting...

Friday night,

In the Kingdom of Doom.

HA Singing Kingdom Of Doom... Don't mind me! HAHA The Good, The Bad And The Queen are cool XD Damon's My HERO! And so is Danny :P

I liked it... It was really well written and it wasn't too sappy with all of the valentines Day crap included.

I applaud you!

String The Bean ((AKA Rishi-Rishi))