Reviews for You Never Know What Will Happen On Spring Break
Rissa chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
amazing story, horrible grammar (could barley understand it most of the time).
malexfaith chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
I read this ages ago, but like I could resist reading it ago. Still as awesome as I remember. Thanks heaps for sharing
MissAuberella chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
Damn I love this story! It's really well written and it's pretty exciting to read it! I was really sad when it ended!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
I liked a lot of aspects like Jodie stopping from being so cocky, instead she was sweet. Also I liked that they joked about not hurting Holly because whore blood in the car is bad. I recall a Holly on the show-right? Anyways Alex was cute and at the end they were very cute. Marissa was interesting because she didn't party much and I liked that she sounded like a feminist with her commentary about how its degrading-which I believe it is, and tacky but whatever. nice story.
Cora Summers chapter 14 . 4/8/2008
I loved this fic. As bad as it sounds I will shamelessly admit that "From Justin to Kelly" is one of my favorite corny musicals, so I was very happy to see a fic based off of it. Alex and Marissa make an extremely cute couple and I can so see Seth being the geeky computer nerd. Nicely done.
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
Aw that was such a sweet ending well keep up the great work on your other fics!
bbvc chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
Aww... like AW.

That's not the end right? Right...?
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
That was great ending wait was that the end whatever anyway it was great bye!
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
The update was totally awesome and ha stupid Holly she finally got what she deserved stupid bimbo keep up the great work and oh update soon!
bbvc chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
Issit jus me, or is chap 11 & 12 the same?
auggy1984 chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
good update
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 11 . 2/26/2007
That was a great chapter I swear they just keep getting better at first I was sad for Jodie and Summer but then they made up yay all you need is to shove Holly out of the picture lol well great update oh and what song do these lyrics belong too please tell me well bye!
SuperGirl06 chapter 11 . 2/26/2007
This is a fun story idea and it's great you update so soon. I think rereading the chapter before posting would help a lot. There are times where it looks like you've spent a lot of time on a chapter and made it read really well but there are other chapters where switch character's names are switched, Alex gets called a 'he' and the grammar errors make it hard to read. Again, while I enjoy reading this story and reading it often, going through it or finding someone to read through it might help a lot.
bbvc chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
HOLLY! I seriously wanna stab that holly...

such a B*

Jodie? Summer? Save poor Alex over there, she still hasnt realized she's texting Holly, not Marissa.

UPDATE SOON!
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
The update were great but the only thing that keeps bothering me is that dumb Holly gr... all well anyway keep up the great writing!