Reviews for Be Mine
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Really good loved it
Aledda chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I just stumbled across this gem and had to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Loved how Hyde was perturbed that Jackie didn't "like" the kiss and how Jackie was determined to put the moves on Hyde when she finally caught along to his plan. Loved it!
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Twas very good smut. I love smut, writing it reading it, smutty smutty smutty smut!
YourLoveOnly chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very well written!

Of course, we all love JH smut. Even more when she's cheating on Kelso. And I can't believe you've never written smut before! 'Cause this way hot and steamy and very in character as well. And hyde is such a stallion.. as we all imagine he would be ;-)
sweetumms33 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love love loved this, too amazing!
elphabachan chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Woo WOO! I heart smut! Especially J/H smut! And it was a great first time, I've attempted many a time and it never ended up as good as that. Bravo, sir!

Heh, I said first time...
tanith75 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
God! That was just awesome! So funny and sexy and it put a nice little spin on everything that comes afterwards in the show.

First off, I have to say I remember that "Happy Days" episode haha

You have such a way with the characters' dialogue - it flows, it clicks, it's funny. I just love it.

What a deliciously fun one-shot! Thanks for writing it :)
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hyde: Will you be my Valentine?

Girl: Ew, no.

Hahahahaha! I think I laughed for hours when I read that. I can just picture a little six year old Hyde asking that to some girl in a little pink dress, who sounded a lot like Jackie, even though she only said two words. So hysterical.

Now, are you sure you've never written smut before? Because that seemed pretty damn good to me! ; ) But I'm probably not a very good judge of smut since I've written very little of it myself. Eh, who gives a shit, right? Still a great story.
MinaSeraphina chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Sexy. That was really cute I liked it a lot!
relena cameric chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ah smut glorious smut. Loved it. You mixed the funny with the hot for the perfect mix. Thanks for the Valentine's Day present. Also thanks for making Hyde ... well... gifted. He can be a dickwad but he's such a sexy bastard.
gah-linda chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Yay! That was just lovely, first and foremost because I love any story that suggests that J/H were going at it while she was still with Kelso. (Go figure)

I loved the way you started, with Hyde and Eric together, and especially Hyde's little memory of Valentines Day when he was a kid. "Ew, no." You got the perfect little interactions with E/H and J/D, too... Eric trying to take off his pants, Jackie hogging the bowl of popcorn (reminded me of the jerky after she and Kelso broke up) and omg, I've been thinking about some kind of J/D one shot that's not EXACTLY sex or lesbian-ish or whatever, but Jackie's all small and feminine and Donna's all big and wearing flannel... hehe At least I would have one reviewer for that story, right? :p

Oh, and yay for D/E getting back together. The moment with Jackie unable to move Donna but then lifting Eric was really cute. )

The J/H part was great. I love that you kept them bantering while things got all steamy...it was really nicely in character, and quite hot, and you did a really nice job. )

Keep 'em coming, and I'll try to be here to review 'em. :p I love that my opinion matters to you, and I'm gonna try to catch up on what I've missed, but trust me, you're awesome. )
Bluephoenix70 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I can't believe that you have never written smut before because that was HOT! I'm going to need a cold shower after reading this.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw, so cute and hot! I loved it! Perfect little V-Day story!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Fallleaves000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
WOW WOW WOW WOW!That was your first smut scene? Do more of this scenes because it was WOW...
c00kiefic chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
this rocks like a rocking chair.

The smut is hot, the story is great, hot hot hot!