Reviews for This Is How We Operate
damian chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I want more!
SomeDamn Author chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That...was...I...
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read.
Period.
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Diabetic coma achieved xD but seriously, soo sweet.
EOSjoy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Gosh. Even years later - no matter how many times I read this - I still love it. Very well done. 3
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was so cute! (: I really enjoyed reading this.
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You write NaruSaku so well, why did you stop? I find a lot of NaruIno in your works, but never again this pairing. And your portrayal is so sweet and endearing and just good, too.
Tellurium chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is magical! Not so much the fairytale kind of magical but the snobbish, grungy, heady, crude, kind of magick (spelled with a k!) that is simply natural but very much magickal. This was the first Naruto/Sakura fic I've come across that doesn't have the shadow of Sasuke hanging over them like a bad, lasting aftertaste-although it is flaunted there at some point and body slammed to the ground as if to say "in your face!" It let these two just BE, it let Sakura finally truly SEE and grow into Naruto's love and her feelings, and Naruto's last line simply made perfect sense. The story could be somewhat disorienting as they both display some very OOC tendencies-I don't think Sakura would be the saturate-one's-worries-in-alcohol type, and Naruto loses a lot of his characteristic goofiness-but they've grown. Growth can be disorienting, I guess.

Excellent work!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Holy crap, beautiful! How the heck does this have so few reviews? This is positively gorgeous. I love your writing style: perfect parts funny, perfect parts somber, perfect parts romance.

LOVELY.
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
So cute!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww cuuuute! I liked the ending line ;p
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
hehehehhehhe i lud it please continue with this pairing inu
celinae chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
just simply awesome.. The bits where Sakura was ranting about her misery and the romance between Sakura and Naruto that veers between ridiculous and perfect. It's just so wonderful, it's well-written and funny and sweet. Please excuse me while I fall in love with your writing. :)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LOVE! IT! SO! MUCH! hehe- love the cliche bashing...:)