Reviews for Second Chances
Cait14 chapter 40 . 4/16
Thanks sooooo much for the update! Please keep writing this story!
Kikidevil17 chapter 40 . 4/16
I saw you updated this, no lie I almost shocked on my dinner last night. I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Also this requires for me to read this fic all over again because lord knows I love it so much and miss it! I was actually watching CIC pilot this weekend and made me so happy 3 Thanks for updating, I loved it!
Ashley chapter 40 . 4/15
So glad someone's back to writing. Please keep it up. Can't wait for the wedding. :)
SKRowling chapter 40 . 4/15
love those head hugs! I am so happy to see you writing again! 8 years later!

Miss you!
Celticgirl84 chapter 40 . 4/15
I was so happy when I saw this update. I adore this fic. Can't wait till the wedding xx
Celticgirl84 chapter 37 . 11/17/2013
I have just re-read this for the first time in a few years. Still love it and it'a still my favourite fan fic of all time xx
CG14 chapter 39 . 5/12/2012
Pleaseeeee finish this story!
Ncisfan chapter 39 . 3/18/2012
Please finish this story! It's great and I want to see the wedding!
Clare chapter 39 . 3/2/2012
So happy to see an update. Xx
cait0807 chapter 39 . 2/18/2012
Please finish this story! It's great and I want to see how it ends- especially with the election!
kiwikaradoodleyahoo.com chapter 39 . 10/31/2011
hi, i just started reading commander in cheif fanfiction becuase my parents have the series on dvd and after i finished all the episodes i just couldn't get enough of it! i just finished your story, ive been reading it pretty much nonstop for the last week and it's for sure the best story i've read in the commander in chief section and probably anywhere. are you a professional writer? this story is so good and better than the show was! thank you for writing this and i hope you're not done with it. i would really like to read more. also do you have any tips for writers who are just starting out?

-kara
Macsoccer chapter 39 . 11/28/2010
great chapter! cant wait for a next one hopefully!
UnOriginalOne chapter 39 . 5/2/2010
Hey Mac!
Was so excited to see that this had been updated again. I've really missed this story, and the quality of the writing still blows me away.
I love this alternative take on the Beginnings narrative, and I really hope they get their happy ending, even if it is years to late.

Love this fic,

xxoo Alyce
cm21 chapter 39 . 4/15/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! I hadn't checked in awhile and was really glad to find a few new chapters, I'm glad you're still updating, even if only occasionally.

I really liked the story you wrote before that this went AU from and am enjoying the alternate route their lives could have taken, thank you!
AnanaBBy chapter 39 . 4/2/2010
AWESOME chapter! When you wrote the previous two chapters I had been wondering about were the relationship was going and how they would halndle it...I loved how you wrote the story and the direction you took.

Thanks for updating the storyline...You are the reason I still check this site!

Hope to read something from you again!