Reviews for The Best Gift
landito chapter 1 . 6/20
Such a beautiful love story...
belinda.ross.7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful story.
arlene chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautifully written.
Stetsonfan chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aww! That was so sweet. I can imagine that type of relationship between Sully and Katie.
rps94 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was such a wonderful fic Eliza! I absolutely loved it... I know I say that about ALL your work but this one is really special! Even though it is a Valentines day story, I loved that it focused on the love between a child and her parents particularly her father! It made it so much more special!

I love your version of Katie when she is a little older! She is a perfect mix of Sully and Micheala! I always thought she'd be like this when she grew up. It doesn't surprise me that she is mature beyond her age, she would be having parents like Sully and Micheala!

I LOVED, LOVED Sully and Katie! Loved everything about it.. the conversations she had with her father, the dinner they had planned, and then Katie's decision to enjoy it with those less fortunate and that she wants to find a man just like father! *sniffle* oh, she is so precious! I had almost tears in my eyes at several points in the story!

And I loved that you had Sully realize that his little girl is growing up and that he was ok with it. The final scene with Micheala and Sully was sweet too.. *sigh* oh, I really wish the show could've given them a couple more kids of their own! But I guess that's why we have wonderful writers like yourself to fill in the spaces for us! Thank you Eliza for this little gem! Happy Valentines day!