Reviews for Decisions
Some Random chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
This was absolute amazing :)
MikariStar chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
very good
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
good chapter
Jadehaku chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Wow you have DEFINATELY improved in your writing! You make their feelings so Palpable and I loved the part where filia finally snapped about all the pranks xellos did to her. For some reason I was LOLing when I read the line that xellos would be left to clean the mess. I hope you make a sequel or 3rd chapter someday. I would really like to know how their conversation goes down now that xellos knows filia is in love with him. Great read, thankyou _

jadehaku
babi-gurl-chels chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I've read this story many, many times, and each time I find myself falling more in love with it. Xellos is just so well written. He's playful, annoying then dark and menacing. And I love the way you wrote it backwards, a crazy idea that worked wonderfully.

I though it was about time I said great job.
cyathula chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
You have a really interesting story going here! I love the mysticism and the mental craziness! I hope this is a happy xelfi ending! Please keep writing!
Hopelessly Addicted chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
“I’m dirty, I’m tired, my house is a mess, my neighbors now think I steal their underwear, and I’ve been chasing a stupid chicken for the last three hours!” Poor Filia, but it's so much fun to read Xellos playing all those tricks on her.
Hopelessly Addicted chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love the way you describe everything. It's so full of tiny details. It's amazing how you brought them together without seeming out of character! Keep up the good work!
Ukchana chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Cute, though Xellos seems far too tidy to want Filia's hair to be covered in shit. Especially since he apparently hates shit in his own bedding, right? lol.

After all, if he dirtied her, she'd not be pure anymore and he might lose interest. you always want what you can't have, until you have it and then you don't want it anymore. Or at least it seems to be a common theme among many people.

I'm really looking forward to more. I think this is the first fanfic I've read where Filia loves Xellos, but doesn't accept him, and instead HE has to be the one trying to get her to accept hima nd let him into her life, not the other way around. (I really hate those fanfics that make Filia out to be a whining survile female who begs Xellos to stay with her, even if it means he'll kill her for enjoyment - which sometimes he does)

So thanks for writing! We need more Xellos/Filia fics. And um, I'll try to write mine, just because I read yours. And stuff. (winces)

-Ukky
Ukchana chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I am very impressed! If I didn't know any better, I'd say your writing has really improved since the last I read of it, but I could be remembering wrong. :-p

I really enjoyed the thoughts and feelings of the characters, it seems very IC. However, I am a bit urked over the way that female dragons never have the "urge" to leave their male counterparts if they are cheated on, etc, and can't cheat themselves, though the men clearly can. If that's the case, I wouldn't *want* a male dragon. I'd rather have Xellos, anyhow. And no wonder the males were such assholes! Hmm, makes me wonder if the females have spells cast on them to keep them docile.

-Ukky
Officially Retired chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I'm so glad. That sucks man. Sorry it took me this long to get around to reading this. Been busier than I'd have liked...

I loved the Zelgadiss statment: "It was like eating broccoli. He could live off it, but he didn’t want to."

Hee, awesome! As always you bring out a new dark in Xelloss, and I have to say, I love it! -

Can't wait for your next work!

- Nicci

PS. poor, poor chicken...
Famelia Ly chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Thanks God you were able to find it! This chapter has been so much great!n_n
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Grea story, I like Xellos PoV. He seems IC for what I can tell and his thoughts about Filias hair where (I just can imagine it that way) quite fitting.

You did a great job, kudos.

sayo
Jinnai chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
A good, if short, read.
Priya-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow! I love fics where Filia gives in to her mating instincts and I haven't read a good one in a long while! You're going on my favorites list so I can keep coming back to this little beauty. Can't wait until the next installment. You're so evil to let us know when to expect it. Mou!