Reviews for Fall From Grace
Rababaz chapter 1 . 10/23
Poooor Dean! :'( He deserves a million hugs, omg.
But your story was really great ;)
Alyssa chapter 16 . 7/7
That was an amazing story. You describe the recovery process equally well as you described the breaking of Dean Winchester.
Can you predict the future or something I swear this is exactly what happened when Sam got his soul back from hell right down the the part about walls Jesus. Christ
Annonymus chapter 9 . 4/8
I couldn't help but laugh when Sam said hes been through hell and now I feel really bad
Deans literally been through hell
Kelly chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
oh my gosh! my poor dean! i love it but I hate it. my poor dean... good writing.
Kelly chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
so good! I'm going to keep reading! :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
This is really awesome. good job! I know it can be very nerve racking posting a fanfic, hoping people like it. I love it. then again maybe I'm a little sick and twisted too. LOL :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
jeezus
sunshine102897 chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
Absolutely awesome story! (If not incredibly painful ) but so so so worth the read. My heart kinda broke into little tiny pieces and then you luckily provided some tape to try and put it back together. I dont usually say this, but thank goodness gor john winchester.
em chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Loved it!
Wabit chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
Holy Shit. you are one sick writer. That was awesome, thank you so much for the Dean whump. The chisel and hammer was genius idea.
blacklips911 chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
That was...Awesome one of the best dean raped fanfics I have ever seen xDD
pipinheart chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
This was a great story and a hard subject to write about, and you made it real.

Love it!
Cynthia chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Thank you for posting this awesome story. I liked that you included Missouri in it. Usually, the family goes to Bobby's to recover. But since Missouri 's telepathic connection with Sam is what saved them, it was nice to see them thank her and stay with her for a bit. I "felt" Dean's pain. Your description of the torture were so vivid. I must admit, I was very distraught when Dean got raped, I was afraid he wouldn't be able to overcome that. Poor Dean.
Anyway, thank you for the story.
rachelmclacey chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Wow...
That was sadistic, brutal, nasty, raw, violent, emotional, and most of all... pretty fucking amazing.
That was so good! I read it all in one day! (I don't usually do that so that means your fic was pretty good!)
That made me feel so much oh my gosh! You are very talented, for one, you know which heartstrings to pull and how.
Thank you so much for putting your work our here to share with everyone, I really appreciate it!