Reviews for Fall From Grace
blacklips911 chapter 16 . 2/22
That was...Awesome one of the best dean raped fanfics I have ever seen xDD
pipinheart chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
This was a great story and a hard subject to write about, and you made it real.

Love it!
Cynthia chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Thank you for posting this awesome story. I liked that you included Missouri in it. Usually, the family goes to Bobby's to recover. But since Missouri 's telepathic connection with Sam is what saved them, it was nice to see them thank her and stay with her for a bit. I "felt" Dean's pain. Your description of the torture were so vivid. I must admit, I was very distraught when Dean got raped, I was afraid he wouldn't be able to overcome that. Poor Dean.
Anyway, thank you for the story.
rachelmclacey chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Wow...
That was sadistic, brutal, nasty, raw, violent, emotional, and most of all... pretty fucking amazing.
That was so good! I read it all in one day! (I don't usually do that so that means your fic was pretty good!)
That made me feel so much oh my gosh! You are very talented, for one, you know which heartstrings to pull and how.
Thank you so much for putting your work our here to share with everyone, I really appreciate it!
Yoline Nimai chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
I really liked this story. Thanks!
SilentHowler chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I LOVED IT. you handles the situtation pefectly i thought! If there is a sequel you can gurantee i will read it xx
PsychoticNari chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
this is super amazing! it reminds me of my old friend...the sinking into her mind, building a wall part.

and me. to escape my all-over-the-place emotions
McJrizzy chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Wow this fanfic is beyond awesome! I wish there were more fanfics like these.
Haley56 chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Dean's nature is denile and fight. He would try to go on as if it never happened supressing rage. He would at some point explode in rage and pain but out of the gate denile.

PS. I do see how long ago this story was writen but I just found it today.
Haylia Jones chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
OMG lovin' this fic!
SupernaturalSoul chapter 16 . 6/3/2009
I love me a good angsty!Dean story and this certainly worked! I really liked the honest emotions from all sides. I also liked how you didn't go overboard with it. Like Goldilocks - it was just right.
Darthnikki chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I'm sorry I gotta say this YAY JOH TO THE RESCUE! omg though I had such a rush just thinking of him bursting in like he did, all sweaty, and angry and...oh damn U need a cold shower, that man is seriously hot...fans self. This is a great fic am loving it, but dang dude, poor Dean hope he's gonne be okay x goes away now to read rest of story x
kirallie chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Poor Dean!Glad Sam managed to reach Missouri even if he didn't know he was doing it.
riquitv chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
i know you finished this story like a year ago, but i just found it and... well, i really really love it. I like many fics but i have only a few in my favorite stories list, and this is definitely going to be in that list. Thanks for sharing :)
V956970 chapter 16 . 7/16/2008