Reviews for The Island: With Kids
This Account Needs Deletion chapter 10 . 6/17/2007
haha

the pregnancy thing was funny

your a really good writer.

maybe you should try writing supernatural bridge *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
bonboni chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
omg! you win the prize of writing the most number of pregnancies in one chapter all at once! lol! great job, though. i really enjoyed reading this fic and i'll be sure to check your sequel when it's out. once again, well done on this fic and i can't wait for the next one!
AllieSMG chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
This was a good chap, I can't wait for more so please keep going. I am enjoying this fic, (despite the PM I sent you). And I can't wait for the twins.
bonboni chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
aw! that was so sweet! and yes, of course i'll review! i loved that cute chapter, and all the names were great! but what happened to sawyer? he just fell? but great, anyway! please update!
bonboni chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
she must have a huge bruise on her forehead! lol! are her twins okay? i hope that they are! but does she know that she is having twins yet cos sawyer didn't tell her... great chapter though! please update soon!
AllieSMG chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
That was a really good chapter! Maybe Kate can get worse, like have pain from the babies for some reason/pass out etc, and at the same time Sawyer can get worse as well, with more pain from the jellyfish sting (Because he was up and around, helping Kate) so they can't be there for each other right away. That would be good for angst. I liked this chap alot, it was interesting and kept my attention. Please update soon as always! :D
bonboni chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
that was a sweet chapter! i'm happy that sawyer will be okay! i love all the children that you have put into this; they go really well with this story. jack is also being really nice and helpful in this fic; that's sweet. don't worry about the medical stuff, i am rubbish at it and you did really well with all of it! how does a doctor tell someone they are having twins, you ask? well they just... tell them! like 'i know this might sound strange to you, but you are having twins! congratulations!'... or something like that. why, is claire going to have twins! that would be great! not many people have used that idea. please update soon, you're doing great!
AllieSMG chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
That was a really great chapter. I enjoyed it and you made it interesting with the jellyfish stings.

About the twins thing, it'd be hard to tell, but as far as I know, women pregnant with twins have strong dizzy spells and sometimes collapse (fall unconscious for no reason in particular)these things could happen and then Jack could suspect. (I'm guessing you're tlakign about Kate, cuz if it's Claire, these thigns wouldn't happen for a few months). He woudln't be abvsolutely sure of course, but it would be something to think about. I hope that helped!
AllieSMG chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
Nice. I don't really have any ideas, sorry.
bonboni chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
oh poor aaron! nice chapter though! please write more!
AllieSMG chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
God chapter, but Kate and Sawyer shouldn't get over their son's too quickly, just so ya know. Pain doesn't just go away, not physical or emotional. Hmm, baby names?

Boy: I've used Gunner and Connor which you are welcome to use. Hunter even I was considering. I've always liked Jake (not so much Jacob, but Jake for a Skate boy, I dunno why)

Girls: Ally (Alisson, Alexandra, whichever), Hannah, Ariel, Lily (Liliana) Samantha (i've used that too, Sam is good) Not sure what else, I hope that helped.
Frex chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
ooh baby names! I've always liked Spencer for a boy and Mika for a girl. :)
bonboni chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
that was really good but i still feel sorry for tyler! kaylee and river are really sweet! why do you want names for skate babies? are sawyer and kate gonna have another one? if you want names maybe for girls Megan, Abigail, Sienna, Sofia or Tia and for boys Harvey, James(after Sawyer though he probably won't like to name his son after himself), Mason, Dylan or Reece(Rhys). If you want to you can use those names but of course you don't have to if you don't like them!

“But, it’ll be okay right. Cause, when Auntie Ana died, you said that whatever happens in our lives, we’ll accept it eventually and everything will be okay. We’ll never forget, and the memories will always be there.” Kaylee said, smiling up at them.

aww!

bonboni.

ps. please update soon!
inequality chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Oh you seriously suck. Very bad job, I hate Skate. Jate is better

Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate! Jate!
AllieSMG chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
The island demanded it. LOL That's okay, I've killed Skate Babies before too. :( Noce job, you wrote it pretty well. I think it would be good to have alot more grief and drama from Sawyer and Kate over the death of Tyler, also Kevin/Sawyer anger/tension, ya know what I mean? Hmm, this is funny cuz I was just planning on having a tree fall on someone in a fic of mine. LOL I haven't really seen that used alot. Anyway, interesting and keep it up. Oh yeah, I liked this line.

“Well, if you really want to know….” he started but Kate put up her hand and continued walking. - LOL That actually soudns like somehting he'd say with a mischievous smirk, jsut trying to get on Kate's nerves. Don't worry. I don't always have good one-liners for Sawyer either. Sadly. ;)