Reviews for Magic and Martial Arts
Taeniaea chapter 42 . 7/31/2009
great story
OptimisticMuffins chapter 42 . 5/24/2007
Wonderful. Now, if you'll forgive me for the shortness of this, I have tacos to make.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 41 . 5/24/2007
WIERD!

4 DAYS OF "SCHOOL" LEFT UNTIL GRADUATION! NO MORE CLASSES! ALLELUIA!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 40 . 5/16/2007
Very nicely delt with. Kudos. I, for one, and very glad that Bloom and Sky didn't die, and I'm glad that the past won't be changed. Very glad.

Very good.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 39 . 5/15/2007
Figures.

...gr...*eye twitches*...well, to each his own, I suppose.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 39 . 5/15/2007
OK, I've read ur fic up to now and it's fantastic! The Phantom Renegade from Medabots is a great character in this fic. U seem to love pairing the characters up but it's cute. Great job!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 38 . 5/14/2007
Oh, wondrous joy! *note the heavy sarcasm*

Yeah, Bloom made a good choice. But when it's all over, I'd definitely say that it's my life he's screwing over, and if he does it, I'll kill him. Done. No time changed, no risk of the Phantom Renegade changing his mind and changing time. Very thorough.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 38 . 5/14/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Changing the past!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 36 . 5/12/2007
What is it with you and references to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? Which is a hilarious book, and is the most random book ever, not to mention that it has absolutely NO plot. Which makes it even better.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 35 . 5/11/2007
...I'm suddenly reminded of "Muppet Treasure Island". Which, by the way, is only one of the best movies ever...
Jerry Unipeg chapter 34 . 5/10/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Glade that the cat did not gotten out.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 32 . 5/8/2007
...joy. And I've stopped feeling sick, no thanks to you.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 30 . 5/8/2007
EW I THNK I'M GONNA BE SICK! No, really, I do,...ew...AND NOW I HAVE TO EAT DINNER AND GO TO SWIM TEAM! I'm serious, my stomach is churning, and I'm not exaggerating...and my hands are all trembly and sweaty...UGH HOW DO YOU WRITE THIS STUFF?
OptimisticMuffins chapter 29 . 5/8/2007
This whole "no parents" thing is going to be important later, I'm guessing?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 32 . 5/8/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice trick.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »