Reviews for DP Taken by the Wolf
Little Did You Know chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Add more!
Lost-girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Looove the story dude,you killed it ;)
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Why doesn't this have more reviews? u_u It was awesome, I felt bad for both Sam and Danny but at the same time not so bad (?) idk, rollercoaster of emotions xD
Irish-Girl41 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was so good. that was unreal. you should really keep writing like that.
he-doesnt-have-a-nose. 'gasp chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow that was good u shoud put the orriginal storie on Fan fiction.
Nic0la-2oo8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
No Lie That Was One Of The Best Stories I Have Every Read Good JoB :DD
RealMenAreSparkley chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Okay. So this freaking amazing story was put up on fanfiction in 2007. It will be 2009 in about 2 days. Why the hell isn't there anymore? I must have more. I need to read danny's reaction or I will not feel complete ever again. I will be laying in bed late at night, tossing and turning. Trying desperatly to sleep when all I will be able to do is just lay their with my eyes closed and TRY to imagine what happens next. And guess what...my imagination gland stopped working a long time ago. Therefore you should read this review and immediately feel compelled to write a second chapter to this story. Please? Oh and I'm putting you on Story Alert...Don't think I wont Mister/Missy...
hetalian-system chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
LUVED IT! PLZ WRITE MORE
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow...amazing writing, my friend. Really really good.
peya luna chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
WOW! i really loved it! and i got the feeling i need to check on your other storries ;-)
VoidMaster chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I have read this story several times and have only grown to like it even more, please do add more soon because I do so love a somewhat Dark story with Lemony goodness as well as little bits of warm fuzzies and Dear Aouthor this story has that and more. Quite frankly 10 for 10 absolutly perfect.

Sincerly Yours

VoidMaster
Risika Tellerman chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Dammit Write more! I was good, and I want to see what happens between Danny and Sam.
josh chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
please add more ur so good
Get Your Own Hanyou chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
OH MAN! That was GOOD!
MissTiraMissSu chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
WHA! I hate you! *thows temper tantrum*

Sam: Let me speak for her shes angry you stopped like that and badly wants you to contine.

Me: Throws keyborad

Sam: VERY VERY badly

Me: nods

~To write or not to write that is never the question