Reviews for A Perfect World
CountessCora chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think it's cool that it's similar to that book bc it's a favorite of mine.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
A great story. Very good.
Torra Jhed chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I found this story on your profile and read it. I got so choked up reading Kate watching her friends. Excellent piece.
celestial1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I'm probably the only remaining housewife in the suburbs who HASN'T read The Lovely Bones so I'll just assume that your idea was completely original and absolutely brilliant! ;-) Actually, I think it's a not uncommon theme in literature. But I think the Under Covers thing must have made Kate glad she was dead because really can you imagine HER in that position? (Or... THAT position... or the OTHER position...) Anyway, glad to see you writing again B, and I AM waiting for the story based on Singled Out. Lots of angst potential there so you'd better get writing!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That's interesting-heaven being boring-not being able to really "help" your loved ones. No thanks-I couldn't stand just to watch. A great concept-thanks!
NotARedhead chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This is an interesting spin on the "Kate still watches over them" theme that gets a lot of play, and it maintains the NCIS sense of humor (in little things like the comment about McGee's teeth and heaven being a boring place - I've always suspected it would be ... hee). Nicely done!