Reviews for Faint Heart
the394thdauntlesscake chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'm going to check put the link in your page, and it better be there.
Jkjk;)
Nice story anyway, some Remus-Sirius brooding time, how nice:)
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
this is great :)
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Funny :) I love that line - see? this is why we would have been better off with cakes and whores!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
30 yrs ago I had friends a lot like that. Now we're all too old to play those games. Remus and Sirius are two of my favorite characters, and I'd be happy to spend an evening or two in a pub with one or both. Fun story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Haha, I can SO see that. It was great! Good job. xD Oh, poor Sirius and Remus...(Yeah right.)

:D
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Haha you write drunkenness so well! I'd love to hear Sirius' story with the budgie... (I'll take Sirius for my review)
Calyndra chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
What I want to know is if Tonks happened to drop in in the midst of their drunken pass out party and what she thought about it.

I especially liked "homuffideavetoink."

~Caly
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hehe! That was awesome!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Not the sort of thing I would have expected a Remus/Tonks fan to write on Valentine's Day, but amusing nonetheless. Your strength really is in characterisation, and I will say that everytime I review.

One day, I shall read the "Werewolf who stole Christmas," But for now, I'll be sticking to your oneshots.

Cuba
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
You make me wanna hang out and get wasted with Remus & Sirius (who by the way, I can totally see being the smoke type.)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
HAHAHA. Wow. I *always* love a good friendship!Sirius/Remus story. Such a wonderful bond of friendship, y'know? "Cakes and whores", indeed...
I am a tie chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hahahaha...

my god!

it's sad really, but Sirius is right...they would have been better of with whores and cake

Remus probably wouldn't have said anything about Tonks...

I plan to head over to live journal asap thanks fpr the tip.
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Great fic! I loved the humor and everything in it; you did a terrific job as always. D Even though this review is pitifully short, can I get a drunk Remus to play with?

~Lupy
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This is extremely well-written. I had to laugh at Sirius - you really captured his character, and Remus's as well. I really liked how you took those two elements (the objects and the phrase) and transfored them into an amazing story. Good job!
The Undying Mongoose chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Reading about drunk Remus and/or Sirius is always an excellent way to spend my lunch period...certainly superior to sitting in a crowded cafeteria and actually Eating.