Reviews for Eye Within
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is probably the simplest,and yet best LLV fanfic I've read so far. It was beautiful.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
As usual this is a great story. I'm all for them going together next time too.
laura27md chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Beautiful crime scene description, and Sara is just as understanding and forgiving as I'd expect her to be. Very nice!
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
When you keep turning out stories that I love so much, it's practically impossible to keep thinking up original things to say in my reviews. I'm not that creative! All I can do is feel, and love your stories and tell you that as often as possible. So that's what I'm going to do: I love this story. It's an amazing, very different take on why Grissom left, and it's beautiful and sad at the same time. Sorta like the butterflies, I guess. Anyway, you did an amazing job - again. Thanks so much.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
aw beautiful!

very well done!
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I like your explanation. Let's hope TPTB follow your example :)

Joan
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Your description of the childrens' death scene in the field of wildflowers, and the butterflies "feeding on slaughtered innocence" being a symbol of resurrection was emotional and impressive.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was real...thanks for a very descriptive but hopeful "what if?"!
FudginAshKetchup chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw, poor Grissom! What a nasty case...good story!
Chickie Baby chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I always enjoy your stories and this one was lovely, and sweet, and sad, and I like it a lot. I always look forward to seeing a new story from you posted on your site-you're so good at exploring the sweet and bittersweet nuances of the relationships of our favorite characters, it's just a great read.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!