Reviews for Graduation
TjRythum chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
wow..just, wow. incredible. thats all I can say.
Triplestar89 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Giving Iruka a three dimensional personality!
It's an Existential Crisis chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
D'awww D: That's sweetly sad...
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Heartbreaking!
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow... That was so well-written and in character... I'm in awe of your mad skills. D

I can't offer any critisesm.. It's too good...
WillowSioui chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
OMG! I was crying! I can't believe how well you wrote this! very good indeed! CAn you send it to me pease?
oldshoe chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
A nice little one off. Sad and angsty, but I must say it hit the spot. :) Thankies for the readies.
12343221 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw... So sad. But, very nice. Please continue to write.
Akane Konae chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hi! It's Akane-chan from Gaia!

Wow...hell, this is amazing! I'm not of an Iruka fan, but this is amazing... So many wonderful things...I wish I could write this well... I see what I want to write in my head, but transferring that to paper is hard... *sweat*

Anyways, this was awesome! Great job!

Serena a.k.a Akane-chan
Horologii chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Just one more proof that advertising on the internet really works! _" hah. I really like this story. One suggestion? Why was the sentence "he didn't like being used to it" starting off with dots? I think it would make a better effect if you just took off the things at the beginning - really emphasize the sentence. (It's just a minor suggestion! D)
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
D: So sad! But really good.

It's all so true. Moving up is just moving closer to death. And he must have to go through a lot of his former students forgetting him, or dying... Awesome work.

Typo: "he opposed that viewpoint with ever fiber of his being"
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was really nicely written.

cdk
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That was a great technique to make Iruka seem like a father figure. He reminds me of the parent that doesn't want their child to grow up.
Kuso.Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
;_;

That was really good. The end is sad, but that was very well written. :)
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
A well-written, really sad story. I like it!