Reviews for Profiteor
Beetlecat chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
You can't leave it like that! *sad sniffle*
meta scythe chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
why the cliffhanger, WHY? ugh, when will you update! the suspence is killing me! update soon. Abe better not be dead!
Crithosceleg chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Omg, what a cliffhanger to leave off on! I sure hope you're continuing to write this story, I love it to death!

Keep up the good work, whatever it is you're working on! And I'll be sitting her anxiously awaiting another update :-p
neener chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
are you going to finish this?
neener chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
This story is wonderful, although it seems to have been a long time since it's been updated. Do you plan on finishing it?
Alangrieal chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I always thought that while Red and Liz worked together on a superficial level (with him supposedly being immune to fire though I don't think that actually appears in the comics) Abe and Liz's temprements suit each other much better. I am really looking forward to the next chapter...(and maybe some Liz/Abe action...what can I say...I like the pair, and poor Abe has been waiting for so long...) so keep up the good work!
Sylence chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
I'm begging you to add more soon. Seriously begging you. This has got to be one the best fanfics I've ever read. I await your next update with much anticipation!
Lillith04 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Amazing! I love the vivid, realistic images you paint, and your complete grasp of the intricate relationships between the characters. Please update soon!
DarkWhiteRose chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I just got done reding this story and I just want to say update and great job on the story.!
DarkWhiteRose chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Great job. Update soon!
Kemurikat chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
Damn. That scene with Liz and Abe was HOT! Very sexy. I also like your take on Abe's anatomy. Makes me really wonder if he should be able to exhibit colors depending on how powerful his emotions are, like in the next movie, for instance.

Great job on the conversation between Abe and Hellboy about Liz. It was a surprisingly mature, rationalization 'session'. Since the two men are very unique individuals, I've always believed they had a bond strong enough to overcome anything. Perhaps it may have been 'easier' to work through since they both genuinely loved Liz, as well. (Hellboy's being very gracious to Abe and Liz by backing off, and allowing them to be together. It shows how deeply he loves them BOTH.)

I'm now hooked on this story, and looking forward to every new chapter!
Reviewer chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
I do hope to see an update soon. It's well written and one of the most original fics in this section.
whitefang4ever chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
woot woot! more more more! xD
Sheena Conklin chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Yay! This story is getting better and better. Your story is developing more depth all the time. Thanks.
epalladino chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
Pooh, what a place to break off! Loved what you did between Abe and Liz. Loved the conversation between Hellboy and Abe. More soon, I hope. Beth Palladino

P.S. 'Shudders' is a verb, as in to 'shudder' in fear. If you mean window coverings that is spelled 'shutters'. This is a very common mistake.