Reviews for Cheap Chocolate
Roy's an ass. :P
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Again, LOVE IT!
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
GASP! ROY! YOU BASTARD! You better straighten up or I'll tel the Fuhr! (did I spell that right?) XD I still lovesez you!
ZemyxDexion chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
3 Roy, you got your ass on the line here! You better recompense reeaalll well... gutter-brains ftw!

-ZemyxDexion
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
azomagod roy..HOW COULD YOU? Ed deserves that..and much more..*wink
Wanting Memories chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Very cute! I love how different the two years were.
kspadawan chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Ha! Go, Ed! :D
kspadawan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Waah! Roy's such a jerk in this chapter! :(
all-the-good-ones-get-impaled chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
thank goodness i thought roy was gonna always be a bastard and eds so forgiving i loved the plot keep writing
lilsammywinchester chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
omh lmao if i was ed i would've just killed him xD that was totally messed up but alls well ends well xD cute two shot
Lazzle-bee chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
that was cute! . god Roy is so cheap! as soon as you said he handed him the heart-shaped box i knew what Ed had done! hahaha! love it!

xoxo
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
XD Oh man, we waited a year- and so did Ed- and it WAS SO TOTALLY WORTH IT! XDD That was too awesome! XD Oh this wasn't just somewhat amusing, it was over-the-top-giggle-fit-while-biting-down-on-a-towel-to-keep-from-waking-the-baby amusing. :3

I waited a year and until spring break to set aside time and read so many fanfictions, and this story was the icing on the year old chocolates. XD *throwse teddies*
charl88 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
aw that was so cute

hehe the chocolates

that was funny

well done x
chee chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Roy, you are so whipped. And you deserve it too, you bastard, digging chocolates from a dumpster...

I'm glad karma bit him in the butt and made him love Ed back.