Reviews for Second 'B' for Bastard
sihaam267 chapter 16 . 1/24
god this brings me an insane amount of happiness it was so cute ! wish jess woulda punched everyone who doubted her and tony but punching gibbs was good enough!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2018
Great story!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Really liked this one. Our of all three this is my favorite though I think it could have used a bit more anger at none of them coming to rescue him, expecially involving gibbs
lmill123 chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
JUst found this story. Fornell, you should have told Gibbs instead of hitting Tony he should really be beating the stuffing out of Shepard. After all she waited three days after Tony was to have reported back in and she was the one that had him going out without backup once again.

And really, it showed just how stupid and clueless Ziva really is that she couldn't tell Shepard was lying out her rear end to Jess, when even Tim and Abby picked up that she wasn't telling the the truth.

And shame one Abby. Thinking so little of Tony and his skills.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
Great story...love Tony & Jess ! BTW, your title could have been "Both 'Bs' For Bastard"... Gibbs is such an asshole sometimes.
bjq chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
fabs.
I was so angry ay Gibbs for what he said when Jess called him
ananova chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Never seen The Unit before but I liked this. Way to go Jess on beating two different federal agencies to the rescue. One thing though, since I read Into the Woods before this one, I could swear that you said they rescued him from Colombia in that one. Maybe I'm just misremembering, it's not a big deal. I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
Scat210 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Really enjoyed the Tony & Jess stories hope you do come up with the occasional one off adventure.
karlii chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Not sure where Jess'd fit into the current timeline, but if you decided to bring her out and dust her off... I'd be right in line to read another adventure!

I've enjoyed reading your NCIS stories today. I hope you write some more someday...
danielle007 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
Awwwww! D

Please write more!
danielle007 chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
"the three colleagues gathered around their boss"

-I like how you said "their boss" D
danielle007 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Dang! Tony is REALLY GOOD! I mean I know he is but this just paints the full picture!
Space1Traveler chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
I read all the Jess stories and they were PERFECTION. Lots of whump and episodic references. Comfort and gripping nail-biting action. Thanks!
LuoLiBei chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Heehee, always love to hear my hometown mentioned in stories. At first I thought an NCIS office in Pittsburgh? We aren't near the ocean or Navy things, but then I thought wasn't there a Bruce Willis movie with some water police type people? Maybe that was NCIS! Then I realized it was probably the coast guard. Regardless, it's too late on Christmas eve to worry about such details, I must find out if the Unit rescues Tony before NCIS and I assume the other person asking was Gibbs with the FBI.
cflat chapter 16 . 5/20/2010
Just got around to reading this. Good story; it's a very good thing Jess' sixth-sense/gut was working.

Oh, and in chapter 6, you mentioned a FBI agent by the name of Sinclair and I automatically thought of the character from Numb3rs.