Reviews for Lips of an Angel
Lady Sybelle chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Steamy, hot and erotic oneshot! No mercy! It was so romantic as I can help my knees shaking and my heartbeat racing faster...nosebleed included! Still yet another kiss under the rain and then the love scene explodes! I praise AsheXBalthier 4ever, baby! Keep a good darn work and a Merry and Happy Valentine's Day!
Mayflower Kudo chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
love it. _

~mAyFlOwEr kUdO~
Poison Fairy chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
The lemon part was better than most of the alshier fics and I am so glad you used all english words in this!
Archadian chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I love it!
Inspissate chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very good job. Though I think they were getting a little out of character for a little bit. Ashe is a lot more stubborn then she appears and wouldn't let Balthier push her around so much.
The-Portable-Sun chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
DAMN YOU ALL! BALTHIER DUZ NOT DESERVE ASHE! VAAN-X-ASHE 4EVER!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Would you believe i wrote a balthier/ashe with a marlbro attack in it too? (seriously i did)

Made me all warm and fuzzy- i thank you for that because there's quite a lot of stuff where you have to sieve through the crap to get the good bits, you just got straight to the good bits and i loved it
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Um...well, it was interesting. Where to start...Right. Okay, for me-and this is just a personal opinion, mind you-the inclusion of things like MP and HP and all that are kind of awkward. It makes the story lose some of the relatability. Secondly, I really don't understand why a kiss would be the first thing to do when someone is confused...it was just kind of wierd. Also, the whole scene in the cave didn't set well with me. It didn't quite fit. It seemed as though both parties were just kind of philanderous, hormonally stressed teenagers going at it with no thought. Ah, I think I'm the only one left on the planet that doesn't believe in premarital sex! Eww. There wasn't much emotion or love either. The end was a tad bit on the corny side as well. This is just my opinion, so do with it as you will. I do believe that you are a potentially fantastic author though! Good luck!
Pathtothehikari chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Well ok and a bit of pervert
Wakkamoley chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That last line really sounded like my cousin Selbie Tilmitt's story "Sexy Love", but this is sexy in its own way _

I thought it was funny that she tackled him, and the line "his ass would be freezing" rofl

Read my story "The Leading Lady", I just recently updated it.

Don't forget to visit my Art Gallery page, it's on my profile, thanks!
Sita 900 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
errm, ah, *blush* Very saucy, haahaha... XD
AltearazCreator chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Nice.
Basch chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That's the best way of shaking off a confuse spell. I'm willing to get hit by that spell all the time if Balthier will cure me that way. D
DarkShine07 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very interesting, and again, much more well written than Bound Together By Fate- you should write it as well as you have this oneshot and your other oneshot. I have heard a different Lips of An Angel song that the one you described...it's a country song.

-DarkShine07