Reviews for Love is in the Air
rawrchelle chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Ooh. I can't remember exactly what it was in the first part that wasn't as good, but this one was definitely better - perhaps better than my own writing. I tend to rush and not think of fancy words xD

Anyway. This isn't about me. Okay, so, I found the part with Hotaru and Ruka the most interesting this time. Though I still haven't figured out the point of the bracelet (was I supposed to?), I do agree that Hotaru and Ruka are more of a mature couple than Natsume and Mikan. And the way you played it out... because we all know that Ruka's a wimp and on any circumstance, wouldn't kiss anyone, let alone Hotaru, so letting her initiate it was good. Uhm, what else? Haha, Mikan's denseness hasn't changed here. I like that. :)

And, that's about it. I'll go about to replying to your response once I've figured out what to say xD.
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
OMGSH. THEY DIDN'T KISS.

FOR THE LOVE OF THE WORLD, YOU ARE AMAZING.

YOU DIDN'T MAKE THEM KISS.

JUST ABOUT EVERY ONESHOT I READ

HAS THEM KISSING.

AND YOU ARE AMAZING - THE WAY YOU MADE NATSUME BAFFLED

HOW YOU MADE MIKAN RELUCTANT

AND... JUST, EVERYTHING !

I LOVE YOU :)

But not enough to add to my favorites.

Because your grammatical areas need touching up on.

But other than that - dare I say it again -

YOU DIDN'T MAKE THEM KISS.

I LOVE YOU.
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
cute plot
yooyeen chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
) luv it!
musicandlyrics chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
i loved ur storee...but me canot keep up with the part about ruka finding light then suddenly hotaru kisses him...BUT I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!
NATSUMEXMIKAN chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
KAWAII!
WhiteWisteria chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
XD I cant believe I forgot to review . silly me.

m, Natsume is such a pervert, as always -grins-

and, And, AND i like the hotaruxruka part! XD

Ruka doesn't even know he has been kissed by the object of his fascination -laughs- sneaky hotaru ;P

mah, I haven't been able to sign in to Msn lately, because of connection problems T.T good luck for your studies!

cookies

snowmirage
lysabelle chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
lol good thanks
Keiko Oda chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
CUTENESS! XD

please make more fanfics! i'll kill you if you dont! bwahahah!

if only i could say "update soon" but this is only a twoshot XD

haha! *Adds to favs*
Skaey chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
I LOVED IT.

It's so cute and totall original (my point of view).

You so rock.

But I know you'll take a long time to update so im'ma take my sweet time to read this ;)
lysabelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
my my my... i cant wait for the second part . the invention was... huh... strong go on please .
manimefrances chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aww... Ghimi-chan, this is just so kawaii!... Mikan, i bet she looked so cute of being dissapointed or kinda of pouting when she thought Natsume doesn't value her as her gf. And the ending is just s nyc.

Mwah.

With love,

manimefrances
glenda23 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
what was she being control or was that fureal
WhiteWisteria chapter 1 . 2/15/2007

cookies (not Hotaru ones),

Snow

ps: miss chatting to you T.T -hugs-
WolfieMoon chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
How could she not know what Valentine's Day is! Cute, I guess she didn't find out what it was anyways, ne? I would probably write a lot more, but I'm kinda depressed today. I had an awesome v-day but today was just horribe T.T Cute fic, I love it.