Reviews for Farewell My Friend, Brother, and Pharaoh
Very Swampeh chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! And pretty funny, too. Bad Yami, stealing Marie from Illidan. And I think I see where Forgotten Gardians is going, and it's making me VERY excited. That will definatly being an interesting fanfiction to read. And Kaiba's memory returning. That was priceless; I was laughing so hard I was crying when I read it. Keep working on FG! I can't wait to start reading it!
CWATZ chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Whoa yo havn't been here for awile but I have been reading alot. You've done a great job! Mt storys are still in progress and they'll be posted in time
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Interesting rivalry there, Yami and Illidan.

I guess you got the idea for the Millennium charms from Yugioh GX? Nice way to explain it. Very nice, Illidan. Keep writing!
Very Swampeh chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
(This is Tomb Robber Vicky on her new account. Hooray!)

This was so sad! The last episode got me teary-eyed, and there's still something going on! Very good descriptions, too. Poor Pegasus, minding his own business then getting a blast of Shadow Magic. Poor guy. Keep writing! I'm looking forward to part 2!
Ultimate Legendary Master chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Pretty good. It did kinda seem similar to the end of the last episode but this shadow magic thing is definately a twist. Sorry, I guess I was a day late. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
ardee chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
One word. Awesome. Although it does clash a bit with the ancient story of your characters, as I doubt the whole Zorc thing would have happened, it still rocks. Can't wait for TFG. RespecT1

P.S. Still waiting for your review, lol.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
BAKA! Yes, Atemu is smart, but couldn't he just let things lie? I guess he never thought what would happen to them if he just left them there. This almost made me cry, except for that very last part.

btw,

Keep writing and have a Happy Valentines Day!