Reviews for Man, Love Is Complicated!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I've read a lot of fluffy stories but this one mad the feels just pour out of me. Really great, thank you for writing it.
JP1124 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Intresting story but I enjoyed it
Daki92 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
A chapter is missing and it's still good rofl
the grey mage chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
chapter 3?
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Kind of curious how this story would have originally turned out, given how different this one seems from MrDrP's. That said, while I liked both stories, I preferred this one. Though the Josh/Tara pairing was a little obvious, none of the characters actions felt forced. I especially enjoyed the final scene between Kim and Tara, it was a great way to give her closure on such a painful decision.

Really enjoyable story, very natural interactions and a believable ending. Hope you have something else in the works?
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
That was SO sweet! I loved this loads; great, great job! (:

Angelica
daywalkr82 chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
All except for the Deus ex Machina, this was a great chapter.
Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
Danm it! You made feel so bad for Tara. It really made me sad for her, for she deserves someone that will true love her the way she is...But I'm already a one man fan for K/R...I don't know how to describe this ending...really touching and all but still made me feel 'uneasy'...Good job people.

Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Whoa...tough break...Tara is taking it too seriously. I can't blame her. She like the Ronshine. LOL!

Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
I would have never thought of Josh to actually made that conclusion. Poor Tara...I like Tara, she is a great character and all, but it's just not meant to be...sorry Tara...

Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Great opening chapter. I had to think of something else when Kim kiss him or when Ron kiss her...It's hard for me to read that since I'm a hardcore fan of K/R. Off to the next chapter.

Kipcha chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Very good! I especially liked how you describes Kims snoring.

“Well, whenever you are really beat and you haven’t slept in a while, then you kinda do.”

“I so do not.” She insisted.

“Sound’s like a truck backfiring.” Ron joked.

“Ron!”

“And there’s a choking squirrel in the engine.”

Classic :D
Slyrr chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Josh seemed a little Machiavellian about the whole thing, but I do love a nice K/R, and Johnrie's are among the very best...
bigherb81 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Nice I liked the way that the two authors came together it took the story on a lot of different twists and turns. The lighter mood of MrDrP and the more angsty and dramatic feel of johnrie18 it seemed to work well together made the story really work.
Darkcloudalpha chapter 4 . 3/13/2007