Reviews for Moving On
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
AN interesting take on Luke's thoughts of Byss.
becgate chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow! ! Amazing! !
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hmmm a very interesting Dark Luke perspective, I usually prefer it when Mara doesn't seem like a helpless insignificant girl who Luke could crush and control easily if he wanted to.
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
It's pretty dark, but I like it.

I'd suggest beta reading it, so the small mistakes can be corrected. :)

Love Lora
PlatonicTeddys chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very subtle, but intensely stirring.

Angst is plenty in supply, BUT... it's done in such a way that we feel the Luke we are so fond of is still there, albeit changed and haunted.

POWERFUL and yet beautifully subtle writing. I loved it.
blank101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
An incredible fanfic.

Immensely powerful, it drags the reader in and pulls them along.

I read this a while ago and for some reason didn't review it, though I loved it. I think maybe the intensity of it blindsides the reader for a short while.

I'd love to see you write a full-length Dark Luke story; you write him with such passion and depth. Keep on!
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
You deserve hardy congratulations. This is a very interesting little fic. You never give away the details, and that really is a great hook. You portray Luke the way most people would portray a heroin addict, and you do it very successfully. I really don't have proper words for this, but rest assured it is very good.
HelioQueen chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
wow

I am speechless.

Id like to review better, but you stole my -

(I cant write English anymore!) ability (see?) to write better.

Thank you for this strong fanfic.

T: Heli from Finland
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow! That is so powerfully written and painful, but compelling to read. I've never read a fan fic following on from the Dark Empire Comic books and this was excellent, makes me look at the story in the comic (which I didn't really like) in a brand new way. Thanks!
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I'm impressed by how well written this is...
JadeTakashi chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
again, you furry little thing you...

You have captivated me with the sheer art of your writing.

I look forward to everything else you write.
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I agree with the former, you should get more reviews (maybe if you allowed anonymous reviewers?). Reverie and now this one are my favourites among your fics. I'd say your maturing since your earlier stories.

I don't think there are many fics delving into DE (maybe reading the original comic is just too much for them, it could have been such a great story if handled well... just like dozens of other SW novels, right?) even if there are hundreds of Dark Luke fics. What I liked best was your kind of sinking your teeth in Luke, then come out dripping blood. It's raw pain here, horrifying and somewhat fascinating at the same time... maybe I should have myself looked after...

Keep up your writing.
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
this story is awesome, i'm surprised you ahven't gotten so many reviews, you've done sucha great job! it sounds like something luke would really say, how he would think about the dark side after his redemption. i esp. loved the parts where he recalls memories about being in the dark side,how he couldn't remember and all, it was jsut a like a dark cloud around. extremely well-written! i hope you do more like this, maybe even a long term story, though this one-shot is definitly going on my favs! :-)
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I have one thing to say about this story. WOW! That was really well written, and you have tapped right into Luke's personality, his life. This is really awesome!