Reviews for Lost Gold
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is so freaking sad! There better be a sequel or- and there it is. The sequel. I'm going to go read that now.
TheSadLoveOfLuna chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ ON INUYASHA! I was crying when I was reading this... It's exactly what I've wanted... and gods IT's SO SAD! Thank you for writhing this astonishing fan fiction! :)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this was good
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
very sad. i love how you showed sesshomaru's conflicts.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yet another favorite!
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Holy crap. I nearly cried. This is easily one of the best written fics I have come across. Very well done, very well done! *Claps*
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wonderfuly done! Loved it!
g2fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hi, I just read this story after, Gold Regained. I like this one too. It's very good. Will there be more? I hope so. Please. Wendy
AutumnTheReviewer chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
*angerly wipes away the tears* How DARE you! makeing me cry like this. you have me blubbering all over my keyboard with this story. *sniffles* Its so terribly sad, when you write about tears, i cry. IM CRYING! real sobs and everything. My cats are looking at me like i've lost it. All because of this story. This wonderful, horrible, intersting, terrible, amazing, sobworthy, fantastic story. I'm gonna be crying everytime i picture a lil hanyou with golden eyes smiling with joy and then Sesshomaru telling him that he hates him. Eradicating the life, the spark, the animation behind those child's eyes. Then the adult Inuyasha crying, gr. Tears, i tell you, tears! I guess im just emotional. Keep up the good work *glares*, and i look forward to reading the rest of your work.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
wise and profound, descerning and intuitive, eloquently written. to regret in his case took a century of time needed to reflect... hopefully he wasn't in the wrong place in 1945 or he would never have his reconciliation.

ginny
Ranuel chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
This is a great exploration of Sess' character. I especially like the bit of hope at the end.
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Oh Gods! That's so terribly...true (even if Inuyasha isn't true,in first place) that I think the heartache you give me will not fade away soon. Wonderful! Oh my Sessh...
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Good story. Sesshomaru's arrogance cost him EVERYTHING...but at least he'll a chance to make it right, albeit 500 years into the future. Since Inuyasha still loved his big brother, even after all of his cruel words and deeds, I'm quite sure he would at least hear Sessh out. Good one, and I'm glad to see you're still writing.