Reviews for Edward Elric and the Philosopher's Stone
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Haha yep it was a wise decision 4 roy 2 sit in another compartment...i dnt thnk he wouldve been in the mood 4 a runaway toadXP
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Ahaha poor royXD
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wow poor voldemort todays just not his day eh? first he gets his ass kicked by hohenhiem and then he gets his ass by a one ye

aa old and a mirror..yep def not his best day...
SchwarzShifter chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
XD the whole thing made me laugh. Great job, just please keep writing.
SchwarzShifter chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
The whole part with Fuhrer President King Bradley had me cracking up until my mum came to see what was so funny. I love this story so far, and I'm going to keep reading, ja?
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Hehehehe, like it a lot. good job! but i don't like RoyEd, so please don't do that.
MattsyKun the Ninja Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
i almost keeled over and died just from reading the title. great job so far!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
pwease update as soon ASAP!it will help heal my sprained wrist faster!
theo darkstar chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
hey sounds promising...luving hyper uncontrollable ed...very good...which house you putting them in? gryffindor with harry and co. or will russel go in ravenclaw? hmm very interested in where you are taking this story! update soon please!
cue.evil.laugh chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
heheh that was funny! cant wait till they get to hogwarts!
Kestrel Faeran chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
I can't tell you how much I laughed while reading your story... it was SO funny! God, I can't wait to read chapter 5!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
You know, I think Ed's got the right idea about Hogwarts mail. I swear, it must be worse than spam. I think I forgot to tell you in the last review, but I think this is freakin' hilarious, and I hope you choose to continue this.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Roy! I wanna learn how to apply pie monkeys to practical situations, too!:D
iLostmysoul chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
x3 Pretty good so far. So...CONTINUE! x3
AirElemental101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
WOOT! WOOT! THAT WAS AWESOME! Maybe I'm over reacting to the first chapter, but personally I thought it was pretty funny. I'm a huge fan of both fandoms and well... that was just freakin' hilarious... I'm hoping the rest of the fic has as good of a humor as the first chapter... my only real advice would be to go back over your format. Did you use Word or something else? Because the spacing between the dialogue could use some work. Otherwise, it looks good.