Reviews for The Monk and the White Ribbon
BrownEyesAngel chapter 1 . 8/27
Less teasing, more sweet M/K. Very enjoyable.
YoungCat chapter 1 . 1/16
This is so sweet.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So cute!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Nice tradition, in my country we have a very similar tradition called Martisor. In the old days, the girl would give her intended a red and white string to show her love, but nowadays it's the man that has to give a martisor (which now has a talisman attached to the red and white string, for luck) to each woman in his life, mother, girlfriend or just a girl friend coupled with a bouquet of snowdrops. It seems people are not that different, after all :)

Miroku was so nice to Kagome. :)
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
yes he is
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
so adorable. He saved her, I guess he can behave. Great job
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i think i do like Miroku and Kagome almost as much as i like Sesshy and Kagome.. Inuyasha had her in the series.. It's their turn now. ::smirk::
nautigaas chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You make reading fanfiction enjoyable, forthright.

I think you do a fantastic job of writing everyone in character and making everything so believable...damn, what I would give for my stories to be like that.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Oh, well that's cute. Pity we have nothing like that here in Canada! Of course, I probably wouldn't get anything, anyway, but it is a good way to keep things organized. :D
Alhiaboo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
very vute story, but where did thome from, like howd it get there? whatever this was cute!3
LadyBetriz chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I thought this oneshot was both clever and endearing. You write Miroku like no other and as I said in one of my other reviews, you really make him stand out and SHINE!
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I always thought those two would make a cute couple...something about purple, mischief and heart
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
What a lovely moment between those two :)
knifethrower chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Everything by this author is so great! I think I'm in love.
Spottedstar106 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007