Reviews for Spyro the Dragon: Mist of Regret
j chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
do more
chris garcia chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Good story. I am really interested in this story. Keep going!

Sincerly

P.S

I don't know if you heard this from other people or not,but Krome studios are making a sequl to A New Beginning. The title is the Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. I am NOT joking.

It is comimg out sometime in October 2007.
chris garcia chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
three words. OH MY GOSH! That is the most craziest,chapter i have ever read!

it was insane!

but good
Lady Eli chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
YOU naughty little... just wait till I get my paws on you! I'll turn you into a candy tower and have horses lick you clean!
Lady Eli chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
This story so far is already looking like there's going to be complexed relationships between two heroes and sparx. The only thing I sort of fear is how much of a mirror can villians be to the spyro we know has to deal with.
Chris Garcia chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I like reading this story over and over makes my imagination run wild! Keep up the Excellent Work!
Chris Garcia chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I forgot to ask one question about Chapter 1. Who is Verdun and that black dragon?

that's all

chris garcia
Chris Garcia chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Dear writer

Tons of action in chapter. Spyro has a copy! HOLY CRAP!

I like this story Alot. Keep up the good work.

Chris Garcia

P.S What gave you the idea making Spearo?
Spyro's Bud chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
This story ain't bad.
Chris Garcia chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Dear Writer

Excellent story even though its only one chapter. I laughed my head off when Spyro's friends were laughing at him. That was a good part. Who was the black dragon and his dragonfly?

Keep up the good work!

rabbitnumber1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I have a good feeling about this story! :D Continue please!
Spyro's Bud chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
You're doing pretty good. Nice start at trying to portray a capture. It's really good! But if you keep up the love thing between Spyro and Ember through their lives, you're gonna need to change the rating to M. So keep the romance to a level. You are good though!