Reviews for Watching You
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 7/31
I swear this is like the beginning of a horror story lol. Sasuke is so obsessed and I love an naruto-obsessed sasuke for some reason I don't know.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
cienne chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was a good read, very entertaining. I don't want to be around Naru-chan when Sasuke's around. _
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
AWW THAT WAS SO GOD!
no name chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like it but sasuke is a really creepy staker
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i'm scared to sleep now ... if sasuke is watching than ... ya ... good story ...
SengetsuPwnzU chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
aw kawaii!

n whf! hes watching me?

-.- well watch this! *flips off sasu*

XP
kit chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
sorry but that kinda scared me! oh and naruto is really hot!

*sasuke appears* me:HOLY S* (runs away)
animeangel665 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
this was really good.i like how you talked to the reader, but not to much that it became boring.
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
omgomgomgomg I loved this, it makes Sasuke sound obsessed stalkerish but thats kinda hot for him. DOn't get me wrong, I'm no Sasuke fangirl, i realize he belongs body heart and soul to Naru-chan. I'm just saying if a hot guy obsessed over me like that I'd think it was cute -
Alrye chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aw that's so cute in a creepy stalker kind of way, but that's why I love Sauke so. *Hugs you and then threatens Sasuke* BE GENTLE WITH NARUTO OR YOU'LL NEVER JACK-OFF EVER AGAIN!
Muffin234 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Wow! This was GREAT! Increadibly sexy and I love obsessive, love-struck Sasuke, hot! Loved every second of it and now...I am off to read the sequel!
Sammy Chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Man you've got the dark obssessed Sasuke thing down! This is gonna be good! I wait for your review! Keep it up!
TehGlompingKitsune45 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
AH! I don't wanna die at the hands of a gay cockatoo! T_T *cough* krm. . . I mean yeah nice story I can't wait to see the next chapter X3
Tioman chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
i like it and hoping for more!