Reviews for Who Died and Made You Lolita?
Moo chapter 1 . 9/18
Yes, a well done story all about...Shisui
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
oh my actual fucc Shisui you are such a dramatic and hillarious strawberry mochi.
Paskuda chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Excellent work. It left me really disturbed, actually. While being hilariously humorous, it has this undertone of rapidly impending doom puncturing through the whole story. And I must say that was creepy as hell. Very strange experience
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is a very cute story, I love the interactions between... Basically everyone and Shisui, it was a really nice read. The only thing is the title confuses me, it seems a little random to me? I really love how Itachi acted in this, and how Sasuke trolls Shisui!
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This is so, so funny. I really like the way you write Shisui, and his interactions with everyone are so lively. I also like Itachi. They all crack me up. Thanks!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Lol Shisui is so funny ad cute his delusions and mini breakdowns. XDwell she is a beautiful young mother. Too bad for him Sasuke ended up trolling him. Hmm I think Mikoto would be supportive in his socially awkward and introverted son's homosexual relationship.

Wow dad issues . Seems his dad is one of the few non power crazy male Uchihas out there.
Pikas chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
AHA. This cracked me up. Shisui needs more love, seriously. At least the good thing with under-used characters is that there aren't much restrictions and you ca almost do whatever you like.

That thing with Sasuke and his kisses and Mikoto and her mochi. Good God.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Shisui has a crush on Mikoto! Whoot!
missmocha77 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aw, man. That hit me right in the feelings. I love the relationship between Itachi and Shisui, and that just makes his death sadder. Shisui's crush on Mikoto was HYSTERICAL.
Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is buckets of wonderful!
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh good lord... This was... wow. *cackles hysterically* I am about THISCLOSE to actually rolling on the floor laughing.

Brilliant. *thumbs up*
narutofweak chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Woot! Go Shisui! No one ever pays too much attention to him, but at least he's the hero of this story, saving Sasuke and getting his 'girl', so to speak... It was very entertaining, with a lovely blend of action, drama and laughs! Thanks a lot for writing such an awesome fic, I salute you!
Jaiden chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
No one can resist the charm that is 'Shisui'. Another great oneshot!
Nuria Sato chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OMFG BLOODY HILARIOUS!

Mikoto and Shisui not a couple i'd imagine but the way you've written it leaves me dumbfounded!

Glory Whore? Now that is probably something I could agree with Shisui!

Love the Sasuke parts again HILARIOUS!

I must say you definitly know how to write humour and capture the audience.

KEEP WRITING! I hope to see more stories coming from you! :D
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Seriously, this just surpass all my expectation - insanely hilarious (Shisui's crush on Mikoto), somewhat dark (Shisui's dreams) but still remain miraculously IC especially for Itachi. And all the fav Uchihas are here. .

"he wanted Mikoto to leave her husband and marry him and make him strawberry-flavored mochi forever and ever." XD

And chibi Sasuke, I wanna give him a cookie for his stellar performance here.