Reviews for Who Died and Made You Lolita?
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/12
Lol Shisui is so funny ad cute his delusions and mini breakdowns. XDwell she is a beautiful young mother. Too bad for him Sasuke ended up trolling him. Hmm I think Mikoto would be supportive in his socially awkward and introverted son's homosexual relationship.

Wow dad issues . Seems his dad is one of the few non power crazy male Uchihas out there.
Pikas chapter 1 . 1/11
AHA. This cracked me up. Shisui needs more love, seriously. At least the good thing with under-used characters is that there aren't much restrictions and you ca almost do whatever you like.

That thing with Sasuke and his kisses and Mikoto and her mochi. Good God.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Shisui has a crush on Mikoto! Whoot!
missmocha77 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aw, man. That hit me right in the feelings. I love the relationship between Itachi and Shisui, and that just makes his death sadder. Shisui's crush on Mikoto was HYSTERICAL.
Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is buckets of wonderful!
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh good lord... This was... wow. *cackles hysterically* I am about THISCLOSE to actually rolling on the floor laughing.

Brilliant. *thumbs up*
narutofweak chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Woot! Go Shisui! No one ever pays too much attention to him, but at least he's the hero of this story, saving Sasuke and getting his 'girl', so to speak... It was very entertaining, with a lovely blend of action, drama and laughs! Thanks a lot for writing such an awesome fic, I salute you!
Jaiden chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
No one can resist the charm that is 'Shisui'. Another great oneshot!
Nuria Sato chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OMFG BLOODY HILARIOUS!

Mikoto and Shisui not a couple i'd imagine but the way you've written it leaves me dumbfounded!

Glory Whore? Now that is probably something I could agree with Shisui!

Love the Sasuke parts again HILARIOUS!

I must say you definitly know how to write humour and capture the audience.

KEEP WRITING! I hope to see more stories coming from you! :D
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Seriously, this just surpass all my expectation - insanely hilarious (Shisui's crush on Mikoto), somewhat dark (Shisui's dreams) but still remain miraculously IC especially for Itachi. And all the fav Uchihas are here. .

"he wanted Mikoto to leave her husband and marry him and make him strawberry-flavored mochi forever and ever." XD

And chibi Sasuke, I wanna give him a cookie for his stellar performance here.
mistralle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ah, I'm really in love with your Shisui! He's just so cute! And all this details!
Boneswing'er chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Gosh, I loved your fanfic. Its one of my favourite fics like, ever.

You're really talented, and I want you to keep up with this writing talent, because you're really OUTSTANDING.

Its humourous, slightly-angsty, gives me the chills and your literature and understanding of the characters are superb.

I love how you string your sentences together, the irony and sarcasm of certain parts, the description of expressions and emotions and the phrases you use, just perfect.

How Kakashi was given a small role, it was sly in a humourous way, I loved that part.

How you described Shisui was really awesome, you made an undeveloped character into one where readers can totally relate with.

Sasuke was well done. The scenes you wrote reflect his personality, there is no need for sentences such as "Sasuke is pretty mischievous" or "Sasuke is jealous of Shisui".

Itachi was well done as well. He sustained his emotionless attitute and the way you described his actions and emotions were perfect too. Loved the part at the end where his lips twitched slightly, welll described.

Thanks! CONTINUE TO EXCEL IN YOUR WRITING! 3
Marjorie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
My brain is BROKEN from the awesomeness of this fic. Oh. My. God. Sasuke. SHISUI and his AWKWARDNESS. ITACHI BEING ITACHI. Oh, my GOD. Just. And the ENDING. Not even just Mikoto giving him a sponge bath. Itachi threatening-but-not-threatening him? Sasuke and his puppy-love crush? LOVE.
Lady Comare chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
*Grins* Altough I haven't read much Shisui,but this is definetly my favourite and I'm sure it'll stay that way :D
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This totally cracked me up! Thank you!

"Fabulous. Not only was his sexuality now most certainly positively hanging in the balance, but in a three-day span he had managed to foster inappropriate thoughts about not just one but three members of his best friend's family. What was next, Fugaku doing a striptease and seducing him in his wife's apron?"