Reviews for Something Unusual
broken and forgotten chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Haha, Dick does get lucky with lots of girls, thats for sure.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
AWESOME story!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
So cute! And hilarious... Singles' Awarenss Day.

I loved it!
LarSinger chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was so cute! Wally, I share so many of your feelings on the issue. But it was nice to see him and Linda meeting up. Awfully sweet! Loved all the introspection and ranting about the other's fortunes in love too.

Great job! I enjoyed it!
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I've never thought of Valentine's Day being Single Awareness Day. I wouldn't know the sorrow becouse I've always been single. Usually just me and my Mother.

You expressed Wally's emotions perfitly. Exactly how I think he'd feel when he thinks about everyone else having somebody special and him being single. I'm not to the point yet in which I think I should get Wally involved in my stories yet, but I do think of him having these thoughts at times.

Good Valentine's Story.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
"Mr. Gets-Lucky-with-Every-Woman-in-a-Twenty-Foot-Radius" *falls over laughing* Oh my god, that's great. It's so Dick too. Yay for the Dick/Donnaness!

And FLinda! That was very cute. I loved all of Wally's inner musics. You captured him perfectly. And his interaction with Linda was fantastic. I hope I can get it that good. Really really great job!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Valentine's usually sucks for me too. But not this year! Bootyah! I got my first ever card!

Frances... That's Magenta, right?

Aww. Poor lonely Flash. he needs to get laid. Stat!

Batman on a date with wonder Woman. Tee-hee. I'd love to see that.

Dick needing dating tips? That can't be right. He's one of the Bat-Family! They're all studs!

Aww, this was so gosh-darned cute. I think I'll go check out the rest of your fics now.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was great! You nailed Wally's personality - funny, optimistic, and just a little sad to not have someone special on Valentine's Day. I loved him picking on everyone else, like the Question and Batman. Great job with this story!