Reviews for Roses
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Beautifully written. It seems like Sakura is being cruel.
shackleton chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus.
thirdmetaphor chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hmm, this is actually not that great. A little too dramatic, some repetitiveness, etc. However, you should be incredibly proud because it shows how drastically your writing has improved (your later works are exquisite).
CreekIsLife chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
am i the only one thats tottaly confused
Mahayana chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ow. My heart. T_T The last sentence killed me. Good work.
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You've left me speechless. This is brilliantly written. Just...amazing.
Fanatical Alice chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
amazing. just ... brilliant. :)
cheesedictator chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
this was terribly confusing, what happened? what is going on, what did sakura do to him, naruto is dead. i can't figure out a single thing, i am stupefied.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
just a touch of horror.

4/5
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I did not expect that ending! It really throws how desperate Sakura is into the light. How very sad this all is. I like how you introduced the big problem to us through Konohamaru; he really did love Naruto and would be justifiably angry and desperate to make Sasuke hurt even just a little.
writerslove chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
ooooohhh i love it i love it.

So brilliant (: I especially liked how surprising it was in the end, kudos!
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh... my... GOD! This is so sad! I think I might cry. I thought Naruto was alive! Daw! This is so tragic... but so beautiful.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Freaky; very freaky. Again, the surreal sense to the whole story had me glued to the seat. I didn't even want to know the ending, but I really wanted to figure it out for myself as I read along.

So was Naruto all in his head as part of Sakura's medication or did someone henge or something?

It was confusing, but I'm pretty sure that was the point. That's the part I liked.

:) You're a great writer!
valune-hf chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was beautiful! Sakura is the one who did those right? Thats cruel...

Is that her way of taking revenge on Sasuke?
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was terrific. Dark and really well-written. You portrayed his fragile mental state very well.