Reviews for Complicated
always-kh chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I really love the different perspectives especially as you make both of them so believable. And amusing but kinda sad at the same time. It's interesting.
ayima chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this story is really great. when are the other chapters coming up? please do not keep us waiting!
sakuraicehime chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Oh, so good! Wish you would write the resolution part. Please update soon! :)
sakR9 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Oh and I loved the hot springs part xD hott!
sakR9 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
He is one of the best dudes in the the whole damn place. If only she gave him something more..

Nice chapter...
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh what I always thought he was thinking :D Or hoped.

Nice one!
Jordy rox ur sox chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
aww, your story is really cute :) you should definitely keep writing stories like that :)
A.Pevensie chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
I loved this story. It's a great idea, and very well executed. Both Hitsugaya and Matsumoto's actions and reactions are in character, and as much as I'd love them to be together, their relationship IS complicated, and you've done a wonderful job of showing that.
Raika Saotome chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
You do this pairing very well.

kriitikko chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Great HitsuMatsu twoshot!
001Kamikakushi chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
wow! that was so damn good

At first, the thought that Hitsugaya takes advantage of her while she was asleep didn't sit well with me, but seeing what a gentleman he actually is, it's cute XD

I really like Matsumoto's POV. She a lot more daring than actually peek on him. haha, the nosebleed XD it's hilarious.
InosBane chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Aw man, that was great!
Etinarg12 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Hahaha, very sweet! I like seeing things from both perspectives. Damn, it would be cool if you did a couple chapters follow-up. But seeing as how it doesn't look like you have done anything for HistuMatsu in months, I won't expect anything.
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 2 . 11/3/2007