Reviews for Solemn Wishes
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Wow not so much a jerk but still a jerk
C-dipam chapter 22 . 1/13/2015
This story didn't make any sense to me! Syaoran was a jerk and Sakura was a push over, I didn't get why or when exactly did they "fall in love" because really that didn't feel like love it was just weird, he was always a jerk and she was always so weird, there was never a moment in their relationship when they click or have a meaningful conversation or anything meaningful. This characters are just plain and one dimensional. I also find the character "Chase" useless, so what was the point of having him in the story? Did he do anything? And that whole amnesia thing was also weird, like why did that happend? That didn't have anything to do with the initial plot, if there was ever a plot to begin with. I think this story is the result of just mindless writing and just adding stuff along the way to see what happens. Button line, I didn't get it.
leslie2132 chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
i love it
fay208 chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
HA! I liiiike it! LOL usually POV kind of story easily confuse me up, due to changing of characters thus the emotions. but you did it reallly nice out there. maybe because their POV style are their thoughts and direct emotions. which I can imagine their tone of 'outburst' in their heads. I like sakura's POV as she's getting stronger, but still maintain the obedient wife. we can call her happiness is what she deserve after all she been through i.e. the way syaoran treated her. syaoran, hmm... he's a bit bitter actually IMO, pressure of being an heir, unable to leave the country. but he tried to reconcile and try to show affections indirectly.

this fic ia a bit of soap opera, luckily it didnt drag for too long.

love the way syaoran confessed, I mean casually confessed to sakura. so casual, blunt but sweet. and so abrupt. even I dont expect it. I totally love that part and sakura's response. *sigh*
xxCandiixx chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
This story is REALLY good!
SilentObsession chapter 22 . 11/23/2010
This my fav fic on this site so far :D
NesmaeLove chapter 22 . 11/9/2010
i want a SEQUEL ! PLEASE !
pikachu2510 chapter 22 . 7/12/2010
i noticed that u changed every1's personality a bit... o well this story was pretty interestin... the thing i didnt like bout it was that after every chapter i would get lost... not knoein where or wen (from the last chapter) everythin would b takin place.. this is a wonderful story... n i hope that u would b more specific wen writin ur future stories... thx 4 writin D

~*pika*~
Enigma infinite chapter 18 . 6/30/2010
Wow!
CVI chapter 22 . 5/1/2010
Wait, there..
Wait! Wait wait wait wait!
They haven't got any baby yet, HAVE THEY? So why is it called 'THE END' ?
Kya
Well, I was expecting a pregnancy. Ehehehei
Don't mind, I still LOVE your fics. Nice job, dearie!
kaho14belle chapter 22 . 3/16/2009
whoa... it's awesome11!
GawkingFish chapter 22 . 12/31/2008
nice story you made:]]
staleesha chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
:D
Captain Salvatore chapter 22 . 11/26/2007
um u said this story is over. Um...how did it end? im sorry i dont understand. Can u plz clearify it for me?
distantheart chapter 22 . 11/26/2007
EXCELLENT JOB DEARIE...loved the ending...waiting for ur next genius work...till then good luck