Reviews for Sadness
DefenderOfCanon chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Where to start...

Having read all your Final Fantasy VII fics, other than the fact that it's apparent you have never touched a copy of the original game, there are serious issues with the chronology and canon here. For ONE, CLOUD WAS NEVER IN SOLDIER. That was one of the major plot points in the game! You've got to know the fandom before writing the fic instead of just watching Advent Children, which seems to be exactly what you've done. If it helps, try finding a beta :).

You've got to make sure that your characterisations are firm. For instance I'm not convinced that Vincent would cry. If you want to write yaoi then that's cool (hell I ship it!), but please give some justification as to why they are together. Sephiroth and Cloud are arch enemies! Some more substance other than 'they are both pretty' is necessary here.

As writing style goes, try to avoid excessive use of adjectives and adverbs, it seems kind of unprofessional. Also..your prose is so purple you could paint a room with it! This applies to all your fanfic. There isn't anything wrong with writing things simply once in a while. Instead of making a point with three words, try making it with one. Take it as a challenge.

One last point...please don't overuse the concept of pale and glowing skin. It makes you sound like a fourteen year old, and it's very generic. Try to be different.

tails doll curse chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
It is very sad, somewhat happy, very touching, and very very beautiful. I love this story and I'm faving it.
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Crying too. And that takes a lot for me. Absolutely bloody wonderful. It truly is.
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was lovely, made me teary tho :(
Myaka Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
aww... that was soo sad... Imma gonna cry... that was lovely dear, wonderful. Much love to ya for it
Secret13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is bittersweet. Cloud dies yet is happy. Don't know if i should cry or smile. Well done.
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very sad, but so very pretty at the same time.
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
You write beautifully. I love this story while it may be hard on the ones you leave behind Cloud got the happiness that he truly deserved. I thank you for a great piece even if it was sorrowful for those left behind.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Sad but sweet. CLoud deserves the chance to be happy. Good work!
O.o chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I think than this can be sad or not...after all, Cloud was happy. What a miracle!