Reviews for The Slow Path
Saphreanna Grea chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Please, pretty please could you update this? I really want to see where this story goes. :)
unstable.matryoshka chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
This story is awsome can you please update it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Very nice! I really like how you incorporated Atlantis and Doctor Who! My two favortie shows! You did it really well too! Awesome! Good job at Steven/The Doctor's charatization...I really think that's how the Doctor would be if he were human!
horsesrock8 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Wow...i realy like this story!

You just gotta keep going!

update soon! (like now..?)
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
O! Yay! I really should have seen the McWeir coming, but... I was kind of lost once we switched out of the Rose Tyler perspective. And then this SQUEE just pops out and jumps me! Sorta like YARG! *fails to duck squee attack*

Hmm... on to the next chapter. How did I miss this story before, anyways?
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Nice
HyperCaz chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
ooh this is getting good
Lady Ardana chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Awesome! I can't wait for the sequel!
Lady Ardana chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
Awesome! Eventually Rose will start to question all these old memories. Oh, I just can't wait till the next chapter.
Lady Ardana chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
*melts* Aw, I absolutely love this story. You've blended the two worlds together so well! And I'm glad Rose is starting to get some of her memories back.
Sunny angel chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Aw! Brillant! Fantastic! And... snif... Carson is still alive! Doomsday & Sunday were the sadest episodes in the whole TV history... with maybe "A whole in the world" (Angel... Fred Burkle's death). Write more soon!
Innogen chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Something tells me she will recover her memory as soon as that quantum mirror turns up in Atlantis?

Just speculation...

Innogen

Good luck with the next chapter! I love the crossover!
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i luff it!

there was a couple of things i saw afore i got to into to the fic to notice anything,

what do you mean by london near wales? they are nowhere near each other. wales is west, london is east. plus wales girl? i think you mean welsh!

its an amazing looking fic! keep it up!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Very very very very well done.

I like the idea of the Doctor being a Doctor. If you get my drift - well totoles!

Kira
HyperCaz chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
I didn't think I'd like this, but your stories are always fantastic how could I doubt you? so FANTASTIC it is D