Reviews for Flash
NinaKramer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I know this story is quite old, but anyway. I really, really loved it.

Unless most of the stories about Adam, this one was very well written and perfectly in-character.

And unless most of the other ff-authors, you seemed to portray Adam like he really was and not like you wanted him to be.

Thank you for that & for sharing your amazing fic with us!

If you ever decide to write more SAW stories, I'd be happy to read them.
angie2282 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow I'm speechless here. This is just...wow. I don't think I've ever read a more heartfelt story. Enough of my talk, I'm going to click on the 'add to favorites' box now.
SALJStella chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
OH MY GOSH!

FANTASTIC written, FANTASTIC angst, FANTASTIC Adam! You, too, seem to see the real Adam. That adorable, insecure, desperate little kid that he really is. And it seems to live a little AdamLawrence-shipper inside of you, doesn't it?

Personally, I love that shipping. If you would write and AL-fic, I would cry with joy.
FatesFallenAngel chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Great job! It's stories like those that really make you wish that Adam lived. (Of course people like myself already wish he lived)
Makai-Rahl chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow, very good, really makes you feel bad for adam, and shed some light on what he might be thinking. Good job.

suprised that you didn't get more reviews.

Mak
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Extremely well done, though depressing. Of course, hard for it to be anything but depressing following the Saw storyline. Good job.