Reviews for Locked Out and Desperate
bella rocks chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
hahahhahahaha edward
Cookiefan57 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Is it going to be finshed? By who? I really liked the story so far and was hoping to read more. What did he do? Reechan37
Now and Forever chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
This story is so funny i can't wait to find out why Edward was kicked out and the evil plans Emmett and Edward and Alice, Rosalie and Bella have planned.
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
aw...i i really hope someone buys this story...i actually liked it and found it funny and interesting!

:p
signedsecret chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
I'll take your story! I love writing humor and I promise to give you all the original credits and everything! I haven't been able to think up and story in a while and I would love to do this! :]
bookluvrxoxo chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
WHAT? thats it?

KEEP WRITING!
Chloe chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
i love the story line it is so funny great work
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
This is hilarious! I wanna know what Emett's master plan is and WHY Edward is locked out of the house.

I was laughing so hard, its 4:30 a.m. and my friend and I can't help be but loud and wake-up her parents.

You wrote this so well and its so very clever. Pleas eupdate. On my alerts and faves.
tiamat100 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Oh cool! This is great. Its really funny! But, what exactly did Edward do to make Bella this angry? Please write more as soon as possible!
BridgetAG chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
plz plz plz update this story i really wanna read the rest, and it's been a while, soo plz!
Anime Wildfire chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Just sending you a little reminder to UPDATED! I'm going crazy here!
moonlesslife chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
OMG...I love your story update asap.
moonlesslife chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
I love it so far.
lenathepolkadot chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
i'm guessing reviews don't ACTUALLY make you write faster since it's been seven months now, but i would still love an update!
BridgetAG chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
hahaha i luv this story so hilariouse!