Reviews for The Schrute of All Evil
The General G of K chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
"My family..." Dwight said slowly "does not approve of this union."

Oh, dear Lord, you sold it to me right with that sentence. HA-HA! He has a forbidden love like Anakin and Padme. Perhaps he'll hold Angela like he did on the lakes of Naboo. (That line always makes me laugh in Episode 3).

"...since my grandfather turned away from IHVH in favor of the pre-Abrahamic father-god El."

Where do you come up with these things? I am always astounded at how you just write this stuff for Dwight and it's just so nonsensical, it actually makes me believe it's true. Unless El and IHVH exist, in which case, I apologize.

"Kelly followed suit with Ryan, who closed his eyes and thought of emigrating to England."

HA-HA! So random, I almost had Awesome Blossom come out of my nose (had I been eating Awesome Blossom).

Oh, man, so good! Very cute look at Dwight and Jim's relationship, and a slightly creepy look at Dwight and Angela's relationship, but it was really well-written, so I can keep my food safely in my stomach. Once again, this was awesome.

The General
CamelotGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Arghh! My nose! I just squirted hot tea out of nose when I got to the the last line and oh my nose is still burning. Not to mention the mental image. What is it about monster love that is impossible to look away from?

Nice one shot!
FaeRhapsody chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
OH MY GOD AMAZING SONG.

OH MY GOD AMAZING ENDING.

Very nice ;)
greatestheights chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hahahahaha!

Okay, that was officially amazing.

Shrute of all evil...heh heh.

This was two parts genius, one part creepy and I loved every minute of it.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Oh, intriguing, lol! Update soon!
daevir chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
AW. Dwangela! yayayayay! its really touching! good stuff. cant think of anything that needs to be better.

khophey
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
*reads the end* Oh. Lol. Nice job on this!
Pink the Color chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*squeel* YAY! I absolutely heart Dwangela. That was sad that Jim is Dwight's best friend, but so funny that Dwight flung Angela across the room. And the ending? Very creepy. (but in a good way) Bravo! Please write more!
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Yeah, that's disturbing.
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Ohh, WOW. Dwight, what have you done? Hahaha. Imagine how Angela must feel!

Very cute. It seems very realistic, in the most part. Nice job. :D
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
It is truly a sad day when you realize your enemy considers you his best friend. I've been there myself, and it is wierdness personafied. Speaking of wierdness, your usual batch of the aforementioned commodity redeemed what would otherwise be a boring idea.

In other words: twisted is good.
The White mask chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That...is...awesome.

One thing though. Why would Michael turn down Dwight? I mean, this is Michael we're talking about, he would jump at the chance to be anybody's best man. Hell, he'd even be Toby's if he was asked!