Reviews for Son and Star
Hatred chapter 7 . 2/17
What the fuck is this. How can you only stop at 7 chapters when it is just getting good and this hasn't been updated in awhile. Ugh I fucking hate authors like that. FUCK!
Vulcaninegirl01 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Ahhh! Nooo! Please, you mustn't stop at a cliffhanger like that and then never update! I am literally going crazy wondering what is going to happen next! This story is really good, and I hope you continue it! (And between you and me, I very rarely leave reviews asking for updates, even from stories I've added to my favorites. So, you must know that I'm absolutely dying for an update of this story!) Of course, I would never dream of rushing or nagging you, but I would appreciate it if you could PM me to let me know if you have any intention of continuing this story. Thank you for your hard work so far!
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
I'm curious if Star could be Danny's new girlfriend instead of Sam here.
Spidey2 chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Great story! Want more!
Nikki Pond chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
hope u update soon
twilightghostboy chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I can't believe you left us hanging like this! So cruel...T_T
Optimusa chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!more
Dragonscorch chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
...Great... I really hate it when older stories like this end on cliffhangers. Reeeaaally annoying.
Veldrisk chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Like the story so far. It's nice to see someone show Klemper as more than just an annoyance. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Fuck! I'm pissede that you stopped right there. DAMN IT!
Iggy Valentine chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
I can safely say that was entirely awesome, I love it when people take a new spin on the characters.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
OH MY GOODNESS LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOOON!
itisfinished12062015 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
What a cliffhanger. This will get interesting.
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
This story is good

The plot is getting interesting

Please continue this story