Reviews for Things You Can Do
Stormjade chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
gosh i love this so much.

I have re-read this so many times. It's really believable, and i sound like Makoto when i say this, but the part where he breaks Kuno's nose gives me shivers even though he's my favorite character.
obsidians chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I do love your story it is dark but particularly love how confused Kuno was when she started clutching onto him and dragging him around. It was chilling and thrilling at the same time. Very OOC for both of them and cute at the same time :)

Would love to see this extended to where they talk but totally understand about wanting to just do a one shot and not be bothered by people pestering you for more. Try adding lots of lemons like me and you will mainly get ignored, lol.

Thanks great read,

Sid 0_0
burichifan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
hehe,. niCE 0NE! Hehe..
Karashi chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is incredibly well written and you wrote things so vividly that it sent chills down my spine. I especially love the characterization you gave Nabiki, the mental process she went through when she studied her surroundings and how she never really quite gave into panic.

Wonderful fic, absolutely wonderful!
hegalomaniac chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
nabiki and kuno's pairings rox! ryt a sequel!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
goodfic
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hi, thanks for the reviews on Things You Can Do.

I know, I know...it's unoriginal, but I guess I just couldn't bring myself to kill off Kuno-chan, and besides, as the A/N said, this was just an experimental one-shot that I wrote because I felt like writing it. I dunno, it was just an idea that came to mind and it was more about feelings and mood than about being original; the focus wasn't really Makoto and what he did, but what Nabiki thinks about Kuno...I guess. I'm still not quite sure what I wanted to do with it. Again; it was just a selfish little ficlet that I wrote because I wanted to.

I'm not trying to excuse myself, though, I'm just explaining my motivation.

I get the point you were trying to make and I partly agree with it. Thanks.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
It would have been nice to see you keep going with it, not having a "she wakes up it was all a dream" type plot twist...
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very well done. A great plot idea, I think this is the first of it's kind. Really very cool. A good look into Nabiki's real thoughts about Kuno. I really enjoyed my read. I would love to see a follow up to this.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Wow. Well done. C:
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This one was most definitely interesting. I sure as well was confused as to both what was going on as well as what was going to happen next. I am glad to see thast it was all a dream/nightmare, but I still have to wonder what Nabiki's subconscious was trying to tell her.
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
How horrifying, yet sweet; thats an odd combination but it works greatly! _-
Jinnai chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
An enjoyable little fanfiction.