Reviews for Unlocked
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
awww i wanted more...very good story

:P
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That is a very, very /strange/ fanfiction... Good though!
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
“You wouldn’t happen to know if Cuddy’s been hiding a black set and a pointy tail, would you?”

Hehehe. Not unlikely, that. XD
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I had a huge "Wait, what?" moment when I read "wings", had to go back and look at the genre again lol. You did a good job at making this seem like a normal thing to be happening.
Itzika chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Love it! Love it love it love it love it love it! Seriously, this is great. I love the idea of Wilson having wings. And yes, he is SO not an angel... way to much not-angelic banter going on between him and House, for a starter. And even though it usually takes people quite a while to realize that person X species Y still person X in stories like this, House is THAT good. He's a genius! (He's also like me in that as far as he's concerned, Wilson wings more interesting, not terrifying.) Did I notice a sequel somewhere? I DID! Yay! *goes to read the sequel*
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
AWE CUTE, hehehe, House worried about Steve...heheheh, I really liked it, Mommy and Daddy really you don't say...LMAO

THANKS:D I hope you write more on this...
Barefootonthemoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wo! A nice Wing!Fic- I like your explanation of what/whom Wilson is, even though in a really far off sense he is House's guardian angel- caring/worrying about House constantly.

Another bonus is that all the characters are in character too, are there any possibilities of a continuation?
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This is very bizarre and utterly cracktacular, and yet I enjoyed it. Heh. Going off to read the sequel now!
Tyra chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
... Wow. If you haven't done the impossible, then at least you've admirably managed the highly improbable. You made a good House wingfic.

Gold star. You deserve it.
Usually Immaculate Aristocrat chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Ooh, Winged!Wilson. So much love.
Q chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
u gotta continue this, I'm begging ya. maybe about them at the cabin
housefangirl-omglolz chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
just read it.

sequel... please! You can't leave it there!

I'd like some more angel!wilson, can he fly? If you do see it within yourself to continue maybe have him fly 'cause House pesters him about it so much...

oh gawd I need more!
MrsPunk chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
adorable,lovely...brilliant!
1985laurie chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was so cool - plus, both House and Wilson were very much in character.

Fantastic one shot!
lil bishi hunter chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
oh wow, This is so awsome! wow. i loved it!