Reviews for Waterlogged Love Notes
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Makes me think about cleaning my tub and seeing if I can talk DA into joining me for a cuddle...

Thanks for the wonderful little story.
Best thoughts.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my gawd, how could you stop there! This needs to be about fifty times longer with the rating WAYYYYY up! In other words, brilliant.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I find the image of Jareth scribbling notes on his knee ridiculously adorable for some reason.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I don't know how many times I've re-read this story. It's so wonderful and fluffy and happy that it makes me smile when I need it. And I still especially enjoy the comment about the sarcasm turning the water blue.

So thank you for writing it!
ev1l-ch1b1-urd chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
hahahahaha! very sweet! :)
cassie chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
aw! fluff overload XD
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
What a sweet surprise ending! Though, I shouldn't really be surprised since it is a story from you. :)
jillian chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
aw XD

personally i prefer showers, but i think ill try a bath now...
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
LOL! Cute.
Sarah-not-GQ chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ugh. For a minute, there, I actually though I was going to hold my own against Jareth's complete disregard for personal privacy. And then all of a sudden we're cuddling. Way to have a backbone, Sarah.

Jareth: Thank GOD you can't just teleport me anywhere on a whim - because you have no power over me, Goblin King - and you DON'T have any concept of boundaries. Don't make it sound like I'm being unreasonable.

And what do you mean, 'I would never allow the goblins yadda yadda'? Those little demons are ALWAYS messing my stuff up. I can't tell you how many times I've 'lost' my keys this week alone! It looks like I'm not the only thing you don't have power over, pal.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Love it! So cute. :) And the tie in between crystals and bubbles is ever so much fun. Makes me all giddy. Thanks for sharing!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
A very charming story. If only it were possible to cuddle with Sarah. And how very useful it would be to have the ability to simply transport her into my presence like this. Alas, she insists on maintaining what she refers to as "boundaries" and declares that I have no concept of them.

I would never allow the goblins to create such havoc in her home. Although they are the most wearisome creatures and are often difficult to control. They have such a fondness for dear Sarah, as do their King.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww, so cute!
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was very clever of you with the bubbles and the notes. I really love your writing.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »