Reviews for Code Xana Episode 23: Angelic
MORE!1
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
nice
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
LL, yes Sanne does, but has no memory of it. And since the other warriors were either on Earth or knocked out never saw it.

FT, if you get an account you can set Favorite Authors and whenever they update/add a new story you will get an email telling you. You can also send PM's(Private Messages) to authors

Zeriam, screw the Season 4 Trailer! I had this idea before it came out! They hacked my computer and read my ideas! I have ideas for CL to E150 and ideas for CX to 55. I just have to get to them and write them out. I like having the ideas wrote out so I don't forget, so I can bounce them off of another Beta I have, and I can go "Well no that idea would be better here, so switch this episode with this one, yeah, much better" Why is Sanne so strong? Mostly for what you said. Two former hosts in her heritage, daughter of two Lyoko Warriors, but also remember when Aelita was mad angry she'd snap and use massive powers. Sanne's were different but close to the same concept. She was mad when Xana hurt her friends and when she was caught in a corner her inner powers came out and protected her. I like that she doesn't remember since it would make it to easy. But will her inner powers protect her next time? Read the next episode to find out! Code Xana Episode 24: Virtual Becomes Reality
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Hi. It's me again. *cling* whops... (Where that granade rolled?)

*BOOM!* (Nevermind... At least nobody...) *ARGH! OUCH! GHIAA!*

(...)

Let's just get to the rev.

That was great chapter. So it appeared that even merging with his own creation don't bringed Xana to perfection. Now he's want Sanne as a host (another female body, heh, heh). However Xana choosed wise. Sanne really showed a cool stuff in this episode. I wonder why Sanne is so strong. Let's just look on some facts in her past. Her mother and grandmother was the first ones connected with Lyoko. Her grandmother then her mother were hosts of Xana for some time plus Sanne is offspring of two Lyoko warriors (If someone don't understand: Aelita was born before Lyoko was created and Sanne was born from relationship of two people allready affected by Lyoko) all this things shows that she could be the strongest Lyoko warrior ever exsisted.

I like Sanne's wings but someone still can say that you taked that idea from season 4 trailer, however I personally think that your idea of wings seems better and because of feathers that left after wings disappear they seems more realistic.

Keep it up.

Ok. I think it's all for now. *cling* whops...

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Hi!

Xana wants Sanne to be his new host. Well that's just dandy.(I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell.)

I wonder what's going to happen next. Only you know for sure.

Keep it up!

One small off-topic statement; I was trying to review a story for Naruto (My only other favorite show besides Code Lyoko) when it said that I needed to log in because it didn't accept anonymous reviewers. I'm kinda shy about logging in though. Can you tell me what benefits logging in has other than being able to review any story? Thanks in advance.

Until next time...
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
wow, so Sanne has hidden powers that Xana wants, she can get wings, shes becoming more powerful than the original Sanne and Aelita, the plot thickens

Ever Faithful