Reviews for Cerulean
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really don't know what to do with all this adorable/mushy/amazingly angsty collection of stories. I do so love them
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh! I love mermaids. They're my favorite mythological creature. A very bittersweet story. I say I'm not a "chick-flick" kind of girl, but little stories like this about impossible love always get me.
FaceWithTheView chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Very nice piece. Poor Dean. Always hooking up with the wrong girls.
Lifespassion chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
oh my gosh way to make me bawl, that was amasing and crazy sad. I'm tearing up *sniff* :-( "WHAH!"
ROBINV chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aw, damn! Why did this have to happen to Dean? A nice girl, but another legend come to life. So sad! Beautifully written and enjoyable! Love, Robin
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
What a neat little one shot- I've always thought it would be neat for the boys to deal with a mermaid.
Excearulo chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
A really interesting, and somewhat unexpected fic. The scene in the field was appropriate, but not really Dean, which was nice. I liked how you kept her mystery for the whole story, and didn't get rid of it at the first convenience. I think thats the type of girl Dean would be with anyway, one who isn't obvious, but is obviously intriguing. Really beautiful
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this was good! sequel?
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
My third time reading this. Love this story, I think it could have worked between them.

...kinda.
koo chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This story was beautiful. i have been looking for a fic just like this for a long time... i loved the line "You’ve killed better things than me.” He doesn’t try to deny her statement when they both know the truth...

i've been wanting to see dean fall for a female who wasnt what she seemed for a long time. i would have written it myself only im not so good with words. but this was really special and just how i imagined it in my mind. i truly loved it... thanks for such a perfect fic!
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
just when dean finds someone she turns out to be a mermaid...pretty harsh to just take her away like that but i have to admit, i loved it! okay so that came out wrong...i thought it was a wonderful way to end it with all that mystery throughout it. i really loved this! maybe a sequel? or will a sequel ruin the mysteriousness of it all? your decision...keep up the great work!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wel, that was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot:) You always have the most unique story ideas. I kind of suspected it from the beginning, like Sam, but I like the way you played it out. Toobad Dean can never keep the girl:(

Thanks for this fun read,

Kelly
carocali chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Hm, now that was interesting! I can honestly say I've not seen any other fics with mermaids in them. Very cool.

It was nice to see Dean happy, even for a short time. And Sam just letting him be, even though he knew there was something else at work. But not something sinister.

Sweet story. Maybe they will meet again!

:D

Caroline
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was so sad and so beautiful, and I feel like crying...I loved your story...lovelovelove...
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was so much better than most mermaid stories I've read. In the beginning, it reminded me of Lady in the Water a bit (but I liked this more). It was cool to read something different from most of the OC's out there. I like that you never named her. It kept it impersonal without seeming cold. And you didn't say anything about her being an underwater princess. That was cool-it would've been corny.

Do you live near the ocean? The last two stories you posted have been about the sea. I love how you described it. It makes me forget that I prefer the mountains to the beach.

Great little piece. I hope Dean gets to see her again (even though he knew it couldn't last.)