Reviews for Cerulean
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really don't know what to do with all this adorable/mushy/amazingly angsty collection of stories. I do so love them
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh! I love mermaids. They're my favorite mythological creature. A very bittersweet story. I say I'm not a "chick-flick" kind of girl, but little stories like this about impossible love always get me.
FaceWithTheView chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Very nice piece. Poor Dean. Always hooking up with the wrong girls.
Lifespassion chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
oh my gosh way to make me bawl, that was amasing and crazy sad. I'm tearing up *sniff* :-( "WHAH!"
ROBINV chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aw, damn! Why did this have to happen to Dean? A nice girl, but another legend come to life. So sad! Beautifully written and enjoyable! Love, Robin
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
What a neat little one shot- I've always thought it would be neat for the boys to deal with a mermaid.
Excearulo chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
A really interesting, and somewhat unexpected fic. The scene in the field was appropriate, but not really Dean, which was nice. I liked how you kept her mystery for the whole story, and didn't get rid of it at the first convenience. I think thats the type of girl Dean would be with anyway, one who isn't obvious, but is obviously intriguing. Really beautiful
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this was good! sequel?
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
My third time reading this. Love this story, I think it could have worked between them.

koo chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This story was beautiful. i have been looking for a fic just like this for a long time... i loved the line "You’ve killed better things than me.” He doesn’t try to deny her statement when they both know the truth...

i've been wanting to see dean fall for a female who wasnt what she seemed for a long time. i would have written it myself only im not so good with words. but this was really special and just how i imagined it in my mind. i truly loved it... thanks for such a perfect fic!
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
just when dean finds someone she turns out to be a mermaid...pretty harsh to just take her away like that but i have to admit, i loved it! okay so that came out wrong...i thought it was a wonderful way to end it with all that mystery throughout it. i really loved this! maybe a sequel? or will a sequel ruin the mysteriousness of it all? your decision...keep up the great work!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wel, that was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot:) You always have the most unique story ideas. I kind of suspected it from the beginning, like Sam, but I like the way you played it out. Toobad Dean can never keep the girl:(

Thanks for this fun read,

carocali chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Hm, now that was interesting! I can honestly say I've not seen any other fics with mermaids in them. Very cool.

It was nice to see Dean happy, even for a short time. And Sam just letting him be, even though he knew there was something else at work. But not something sinister.

Sweet story. Maybe they will meet again!

MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was so sad and so beautiful, and I feel like crying...I loved your story...lovelovelove...
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was so much better than most mermaid stories I've read. In the beginning, it reminded me of Lady in the Water a bit (but I liked this more). It was cool to read something different from most of the OC's out there. I like that you never named her. It kept it impersonal without seeming cold. And you didn't say anything about her being an underwater princess. That was cool-it would've been corny.

Do you live near the ocean? The last two stories you posted have been about the sea. I love how you described it. It makes me forget that I prefer the mountains to the beach.

Great little piece. I hope Dean gets to see her again (even though he knew it couldn't last.)