Reviews for Candy Hearts
AutumnPromises chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
... this was very hard to understand.

you're too focused on elite words and descriptions that really don't make much sense upon reading them. For example "Awkwardly, he looked down at his hands and then back at the door handle before finally deciding on using his hip to force open the door.".

That was quote from your story. You took WAY too long to get to the point that he was carrying a bowl of candy hearts. I figured it out a couple of paragraphs down when it said that he put the bowl down on the table. And really, was that sentence necessary in the end? House is a genius; he wouldn't have paused to figure out how to open the door with a bowl in one hand and a cane in the other.

"He glanced up at her desk, but found only an empty seat and a messy desk. His eyes glanced over to her couch knowingly and he walked over towards the left, letting the door swing closed on its own." Another quote. It took about two paragraphs until you explained that she was sitting on the floor, and that's why House "knowingly" looked over in that direction.

Also, the candy heart sayings were cute, but then when house and cuddy responded to them from each other, their responses didn't make much sense.

One Candy heart quote "Angel I'm Yours"

and then Cuddy's response to that was "Because you need more human interaction."

? what? and then House went on to ask "this isn't interaction" and then cuddy responded with "patient interaction". how does that have anything to do with the story?

sorry. i just thought i'd state my opinion.
CuttingOnions chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Cute :)
IrishFrenchy chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
thats was cute luv it
sparrowed chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I loved it! Absolutely loved! For a moment there, I was annoyed at the ending, but I realized the effectiveness of your intentions. What ever is written on there is our choice, right? What ever we think is the cutest or the most romantic message. NICE. Love it!
SMACkedHuddy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was just too cute...

I guess the heart said something like "A Kiss For You" or stuff like that, because he had to laugh about it. Anyway, if I'm wrong, won't you tell us at least next Valentine's Day?
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I think you just won first prize for writing the cutest Huddy story ever! I loved the interaction between both of them but I think Cuddy was a tiny, tiny bit OOC but then, that's just me. Thanks for writing!

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to check out your other stories. XD
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was so cute! The interaction is awesome too! If only I'd read this on the actual valentine's day.
nirky chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That's it! Now you're going to my Favorite Authors' list!lol

This was so sweet! I found myself squeeing while I read it! But it still felt so in character, so possible to happen in the show. I love your writing because of that!

And this story had a plus: it reminded me of Futurama, my favorite TV Show of all time. There's an episode where the Planet Express team has to deliver piles of heart candies to a galaxy far far away and Fry spent the entire episode searching for a candy with the message he always wanted to tell Leela.

Just too cute. My girly heart can't help it, even if I don't want it to melt.
NooooBD chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That is one 'sweet' one-shot.

Great job!
Aubvi chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
What did it say?
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
What did it say? What did it say?

Cute story. I loved it.

Huddy is so cute together.
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i cant believe i did not reviewed this back then. I have already read this one weeks ago and i saw this again and i think i am guilty. You deserve a freakin review, dude. well, what can i say. it is just as good as the others. Nice choice of words. Nice sentence construction. Nice story telling. So nice of you to do this. Thank you. Good job.
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Cute story :-)
Isabel Juno chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
aw! cute! i wish she'd given in though... still.. most awesome! so cute! HUDDY ROX MY SOX!
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I miss those hearts! (live in Brazil now, they don't have them here, or Valentine's day for that matter) Great story, mean of you to not give us the last message, but I guess you wanted us to use our imaginations right? Oh well, loved it.