Reviews for Surviving Sunday
Lexipants chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Oh. Wow. Best chapter yet, Twin! You can tell Twinchy that it was well worth the lost sleep, lol!
Pocus chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Another great chapter. Love the Rodney/Carson interaction. Rodney would definitely need to get his feelings off his chest. A hug from Carson was the perfect response.

Having Sheppard there at night during the nightmares was an awesome choice. Who better than Sheppard who probably has plenty of his own demons to face.
greenjadedragon chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Well, you had me tearing up with the Rodney/Carson heart to heart talk.

Good chapter, characterisation feels spot on. i like that he's taking time to get better, some stories have people at near death then jumping around mere days later.

Good stuff.
Dream Painter chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Aw... poor guy! Nightmares can be so nasty!

Great chap-I especially liked the scene between him and Rodney. *sigh* Gosh, I miss Carson!
Samandjackforever chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Me likey! UPDATE ASAP!

~Danielle
Frisco chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Great chapter. Very nice moments with his friends.
DarthBetty chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
"The man who had touched so many hearts, who had healed so many ..."

When you wrote that I almost started crying. I miss CARSON.
A l l a s t o r chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Wow! I'm loving this story thus far, I just finished the first and second chapters. It's great! Very plausible, so good job on your research. It's a wonderful alternate to Sunday, and I'm just loving how Ronon keeps threatening to throttle John and Rodney if they don't calm down. :)
parisindy chapter 13 . 6/16/2007
o wow great chapter again!
Cainwen the Warrior chapter 13 . 6/10/2007
Oh, no no no no! You may not leave us hanging like this! It's too good! Update! Update!
Pocus chapter 13 . 6/9/2007
Carson's awake! Yeah. He still has more to go through. Sounds like you are building up the emotional whump now. This may be harder to take than the physical. **is scared now**

By the way, please tell your sister we miss her on GW.
nightriderbrat chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
You always have to leave the story hanging! Update soon please.
SeitedeMarie chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
. He's awake! Yay!

Though a bit angsty... I sense longer recovery process in store...
Dream Painter chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
Wha-? Oh, that was a very cruel cliff-hanger!

You mean ol' fic-writer! Great chapter, though.
Linda Shadle chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
It was great and I can't wait for the rest! But, WHY did Carson scream, if it was him, and how could it NOT have been heard in the informary?

Are you also a Beckett/Cadman fan? I think Carson could do better than her! SOmehow I just COULDN'T appreciate what she put Rodney and Carson through! Was fun and it WASN'T funny! Ah well, others like her even if I don't!

But, seriously, good job. Keep it up! I found someone else who wrote a surviving Sunday story plus a couple where Rodney went fishing with him! 'Course then he was full of guilt for not being there to save what's-his-face who killed him with the stupid tumor! Dumbest thing I ever heard or saw killing someone with an EXPLODING in heat and flames TUMOR!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »