Reviews for Tell Me Lies
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009

Loved the ending
JelloGirl323 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aww that was so cute! i loved it!

so cute!
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw to cute geh xd
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
So sweet! You write Ryou quite well, and Yugi is the perfect balance of sweetness and daring. Thank you for making me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Once again: Aw! )
ileikpudding chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Man I'm late on reading this story. XD but I like it and I'm faving it. The ending was adorable!
sparkly red ribbon chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
wah! its over. i love heartshipping. there aren't enough heartshipping stores out there. that was so cute! i loved that. i guess the make out scene will just have to be played out in mah head...[drools] lol P
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
So sweet. I really liked this one. I love the pairing.
Hikari chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That's so sweet...

Ryou/Yugi forever!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Sort of cute. :) I like Ryou and Yuugi together. Oh, a minor note..."Fragileshipping" is Yami no Yuugi or Pharaoh Atemu, whichever you want to call him, with Bakura Ryou. I saw that in your profile and since Fragileshipping is one of my favorites, I wanted to clarify it. :)

But this fic was pretty good. It's nice to see something where the Spirit isn't trying to wreck Ryou's life and romance for once. I really don't think he'd care, as long as it didn't interfere in his own plans, and it can hardly interfere in his plans for RYou to be close to Yuugi.

I liked it. :)